Jacobe meaning and origin
Rarefied Jacobe is used commonly in Finnish, Swedish and Danish aimed at both sexes is originated from Hebrew. Jacobe is variation of customary Jacoby. Jacoby is Hebrew cognate of Jacob. Jacoby means Jacob is originated from Hebrew is used largely in English and Hebrew. Also. Jacobe is form of commonly accepted and biblical Jacob.
Variants of JacobeNames that rhyme with Jacobe
Popularity of Jacobe
Jacobe is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2000, it ranked 1944th when 59 boy were named Jacobe. There are over 1217 babies that have been given the name Jacobe in United States. Jacobe is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Jacobe is a familiar name in DR Congo and Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Jacobe as their given name according to our evaluation.
Jacobe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jacobe?
Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Do you like Jacobe? Read these names too
- Jolyna - Meaning of Jolyna is Jo and Lene is of English origin is used as a girl name. Jolyna is derivation of Jolene.
- Jethro - Used mostly in Swedish and Norwegian unfading and admired, Jethro means "Yether" is a boy name has its origin in Hebrew
- Saphira means Sapphire or Beautiful in general used for girls used mostly in Finnish, Swedish and Danish has its origin in Hebrew
- Jeanne-Marie - The Jeanne-Marie is rooted from Hebrew, Jeanne-Marie means "God is Merciful or Princess of the Sea"
- Séraphin - The Séraphin means "Burn" is rooted from Hebrew language
Namesakes of Jacobe
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jacobe
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jac
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Supplant