Charmaine name meaning
On This Page
What does Charmaine mean?
Popular unisex name Charmaine came from English, Old Greek, Latin and Hebrew which is commonly used in English, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, French and Kannada languages, meaning of Charmaine is "Song, Female Version of Charles, Little and Womanly, Charm, Bountiful Orchard, Sing, Bright Red, Joy or Grace".
Charmaine is variation of biblical, well-liked and eternal Carmen. Meaning of Carmen is The Virgin of Mount Karmel, Song and Son of has origin in Hebrew and Latin. Charmaine is derived from Carol.
Carol is variant of CharlesCarolus. Carol is a diminutive of Caroline. Carol is equivalent of Caroline in English language. Also Carol is equivalent of Carole in English language. Carol's meaning is Womanly and Husband came from English, Germanic and Old High German.
Charmaine is derivative of Charmian. Charmian is variation of everlasting and darling Carol. Also Charmian is form of cherished Charmaine. Used primarily in English cherished, Charmian is originated from Old Greek and English, Charmian means "The Element Kharma Which is of the Meaning Delight".
Charmaine is celebrated on July 16th.
How do I pronounce Charmaine?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Charmaine is ch(a)-rmai-ne. It can also be pronounced as char-maine.
Variants of CharmaineNames that rhyme with Charmaine
How popular is the name Charmaine?
a popular name in United States with over 15317 new-borns have been given the name since 1913. When at its peak in 1952, it ranked 331st when 621 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 5 times Charmaine is a common name in England and Wales given to over 667 babies in 23 years. When at its peak in 1996, the moniker grabbed the 319th spot and 111 baby girls were given the name.
Charmaine is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, where it had been in use for 25 years, last appeared in 2005 and made just beyond the top 300 names. Over 102 people have been named Charmaine in Ireland.
It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. But Charmaine is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, England and Canada.
According to our findings, over 120000 babies have been named Charmaine globally.
Charmaine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Charmaine
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You avoid drama and gossip. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others.
Do you like Charmaine? You would love these names
- Sissi - Unheard-of Sissi is used largely in Swedish, Finnish and English is of Hebrew and Latin origin, Sissi means "God is Fullness, My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" is a baby girl name
- Orabella - Meaning of Orabella is Golden Beautiful or Prayer is used as a baby girl name which is particulary used in English is rooted from Latin
- Pablito - Uncommon boy name Pablito came from Latin, commonly used in Spanish language, meaning of Pablito is "The Humble or The Small"
- Cölestine - Girl name Cölestine has its origin in Latin, Cölestine means "Of the Sky or Heavenly" is principally used in German
- Jolann - Origin of Jolann is in Latin, meaning of Jolann is "Illustrious Roman Family"
Middle names for Charmaine
These sweet and familiar middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Charmaine .
View more middle names that goes with Charmaine.
Sibling Names for Charmaine
Choosing a name for your baby can be an overwhelming task, but we're here to help! If you've decided on the name Charmaine, it's important to find sibling names that complement it well. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
Sister to Charmaine
Names for Charmaine's brother
Famous people named Charmaine
- Charmaine Howell, retired Jamaican athlete
- Charmaine Reid, badminton player from Canada
- Charmaine White Face, Oglala Tetuwan
- Charmaine Sheh, Hong Kong actress best known for acting
- Charmaine Neville, New Orleans jazz singer
- Charmaine Li, actress, model, business owner
- Charmaine Hooper, former soccer striker
- Charmaine Crooks, Canadian athlete
- Charmaine Brooks, Canadian rock singer and songwriter
- Charmaine Dragun, Australian broadcast journalist and presenter
- Charmaine Camu in The T-shirt as Cinematographer
- Charmaine Guest in Not Only But Always as Actress
- Charmaine Baldt in The Hunter and the Prey as Actress
- Charmaine Rae in Employee of the Month as Actress
- Charmaine Hamp in Ice Princess as Actress
- Charmaine Rayner in For Hire as Actress
- Charmaine Sinclair in Cous-cous as Actress
- Charmaine Craig in Bulletproof as Actress
- Charmaine Cruz in short Pissed as Actress
- In comedy and drama flick, Symbiotic, Charmaine Gorman played Vanessa.
- In 1938, Charmaine Ross portrayed the role of N in drama, musical film Show Business.
Lists having Charmaine
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Boy names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Grace