Cherelle name meaning
What does Cherelle mean?
Celebrated Cherelle is used notably in English is used generally as a baby girl name is rooted from English. Cherelle is derived from Cher. Cher is form of Chere. Also Cher is variant of Chere. Cher means Darling is rooted from French and English is used in English. Also. Cherelle is resultant of Cherry. Cherry is variant of preeminent Cherie.
How do I pronounce Cherelle?
The two syllabled name Cherelle is pronounced, ch(e)-relle. cher(el)-le is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.Names that rhyme with Cherelle
How popular is the name Cherelle?
Cherelle was a common name in United States. Over 1669 babies have been named Cherelle since 1963. When at the peak of its usage in 1986,. After 47 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Cherelle is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1072 (1996) in its 16 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 113 babies in England and Wales have been named Cherelle.
Cherelle is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. Also, Cherelle is a familiar name in England and Philippines. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Cherelle globally.
Cherelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Cherelle
You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one.
Parents who liked Cherelle, loved these names
- Wainright has its origin in English is used majorly in English, Wainright means "Wagon-builder" is given to boys
- Oakly - Uncustomary and Contemporary boy name Oakly means "From the Oak Tree Meadow" is used notably in English
- Carmelle - Originated from Hebrew and Latin, Unorthodox Carmelle is primarily used in English is a baby girl name, Carmelle means "Bright Red"
- Aceton - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Aceton is used specifically in English that came from Old English and Anglo-Saxon, meaning of Aceton is "Ash Tree Enclosure, Ash and Village and Ash Tree Settlement". Aceton is a resultant of Ashton.
- Hamelin - Hamelins origin is Old English, meaning of Hamelin is "Small Village or Little Home-lover" and is given to baby boys is chiefly used in English
Famous people named Cherelle
- Cherelle George in The Bag Man as Producer
Lists having Cherelle
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Cher
- Girl names that ends with -elle
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Cherry
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Love