Harman name meaning
What does Harman mean?
Origin of Darling and Perpetual Harman is in Germanic language is used as a unisex name which is principally used in Hindi, Punjabi, Sikh, English, Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Harman is "Variant of Herman, Soldier, Army Man, Lord's Heart, Bold or Noble". Harman is form of eternal and prominent Harmon. Meaning of Harmon is Noble, Name of a Place During Biblical Period and Army Man is originated from Germanic is primarily used in English.
How do I pronounce Harman?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Harman is ha(r)-man.
Variants of Harman
How popular is the name Harman?
Harman is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1883, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 720 on boy names chart when 32 babies were named Harman. Over 1050 people have been named Harman in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 947 on boy names chart when 31 babies were named Harman. There are over 443 babies that have been given the name Harman in England and Wales.
Harman is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Harman is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 170000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Harman around the globe.
Harman in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Harman
You hate copying others. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Other names similar to Harman, for would be moms
- Adalheidis - Meaning of Adalheidis is Noble Type or Noble Kind girl; is rooted from Old High German
- Anseric - Originated from German, Anseric means "King or Mighty"
- Reglinde - Reglinde's meaning is Advice or Linden Wood Shield is originated from Old High German
- Berlin means From the Borderline is originated from Germanic is a gender insensitive name
- Ernestino - Germanic name Ernestino is used mostly in Spanish and English, meaning of Ernestino is "Earnest" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Harman
- Harman Blennerhassett, Anglo-Irish lawyer and politician
- Harman and Ising, were an American animation team best
- Harman Baweja, Indian actor, film producer and entrepreneur
Lists having Harman
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Boy names that ends with -man
- Baby Names that mean Soldier
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Heart
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Hardy