Aleda name meaning
What does Aleda mean?
Unfading and Unexpected Aleda notably is used in English is a girl name came from Latin. Aleda is form of customary and enduring Alida. Alida is shortened form of Germanic names with "Adal". Also Alida is shortened form of "noble". Alida is Italian cognate of Adele. Also Alida is form of Adelheid in East and Frisian languages. Meaning of Alida is The Element Alaida Which Means Little Winged Girl, Noble and Of a Noble Kind came from Latin, Germanic and Old High German.
How do I pronounce Aleda?
Three syllabled Aleda is pronounced as a-le-da.
Variants of AledaNames that rhyme with Aleda
How popular is the name Aleda?
Aleda is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 102 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 1035 babies in United States have been named Aleda. Also, Aleda is a familiar name in Indonesia, India, Malawi and Brazil. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Aleda
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Travelling is your passion. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Looking for names similar to Aleda? Please go through the following names
- Zyprian - Meaning of Zyprian is A Native of Cyprus or From Cypres has origin in Latin, a boy name is used dominantly in German
- Adriana - Majorly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian eminent, in demand and long standing, Adriana has origin in Latin, meaning of Adriana is "Square Room, Etruscan or The Word Ater Which is of the Meaning Black" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Joévina - The Joévina is originated from Latin, Joévina means "Jupiter"
- Lucjan has its origin in Latin is a boy name, Lucjan means "Born At Daybreak or The Bright" is used notably in Polish
- Aurana - Meaning of Aurana is Gold is rooted from Latin
Famous people named Aleda
We could not find any notable namesake.