Cheriese meaning and origin
Principally used in English rarefied, Cheriese given to girls has its origin in French. Cheriese is a variant of Cerise. Cerise is resultant of Charisse. Origin of Odd Cerise is in French and Latin is principally used in French and English, meaning of Cerise is "Cherry and Fruit of the Cherry Tree". Also. Cheriese is spelling variant of Cherise. Cherise is form of Cerise. Also Cherise is form of famed Cher. Cherise is also form of customary Cherish. Cherise is also a variant of prevailing and evergreen Cherry.
Variants of Cheriese
View middle names that goes with Cheriese like Ilene, Marielle, Ivia, Mria, Elna,Names that rhyme with Cheriese
Popularity of Cheriese
Cheriese is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1984. At least, 100 people globally have carried Cheriese as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Cheriese
People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping.
You would love these names similar to Cheriese
- Mandalyn - Notably used in English unexpected, Mandalyn came from English and is given to baby girls, meaning of Mandalyn is "Worthy of Being Loved, Lovable or One that Must be Loved"
- Stancliff - Originated from English, Stancliff means "From the Stony Cliff" and is prevalently used in English is aimed at boys
- Justen - Commonly Accepted unisex name Justen means "The Just", dominantly used in English is rooted from Latin language
- Nortin largely is used in English is a boy name. Its origin is in Germanic, meaning of Nortin is "From the North Farm"
- Eaton - Eaton's meaning is Riverside Village or Settlement is originated from Old English is a boy name is primarily used in English
Namesakes of Cheriese
We could not find any notable namesake.