Chrysline meaning and origin
Chrysline's origin is Latin, meaning of Chrysline is "Disciple of Christ". Chrysline is variant form of biblical, durable and noteworthy Christian. Christian is form of Christianus. Christian has its origin in Greek and Latin, Christian means "Disciple of Christ, The Anointed One and Anointed".. The name is celebrated on December 15.
Variants of ChryslineNames that rhyme with Chrysline
Popularity of Chrysline
Chrysline is an uncommon name probably limited to France. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Chrysline
Your heart is as big as a mountain. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You lack passion and wilderness. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. Don't live to work. Work to live. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect.
Parents who liked Chrysline, loved these names
- Enza - Unheard-of Enza mainly is used in Italian has its origin in Italian and Germanic, meaning of Enza is "The Word Ent with the Meaning Giant or Laurel" is given to baby girls
- Sergius - Used principally in Finnish, Swedish and German, Sergius means "Servant or Inspired By An Old Roman Family" has its origin in Etrusk, Etruscan and Latin is a baby boy name
- Tizian is used specifically in German is rooted from Latin, Tizian means "Tizia" is given to boys
- Primus means Primus or First used for boys has its origin in Latin is mainly used in Danish and Finnish
- Lily - Soaring In fashion, Imperishable and Pleasing unisex name Lily means "My God is Perfect, The Lily Flower or Lily Flower" has its roots in Latin, Hebrew and English is specifically used in German, Danish and Finnish
Namesakes of Chrysline
We could not find any notable namesake.