Lily meaning and origin
Venerable and Fashinable Hot Lily has its origin in English, Hebrew and Latin, Lily means "Lily, Form of Lillian, A Symbol of Purity, God is Fullness, My God is Perfect or The Lily Flower" used specifically in Finnish, Arabic, Bengali, Norwegian, Marathi, Hindi, Assamese, English, Danish, Swedish, Icelandic, German and Telugu is a gender-neutral name. . Lily is form of preeminent and biblical Lilli. Lilli is variant form of Lilian and Elizabeth. Also Lilli is variant of prevalent and all time favorite Lilian. Lilli is also version of eternal, preeminent and in fashion Lily. Lilli is also form of biblical Elisabet. Lilli is also version of Any Name Containing the Letters Li, E. Lilli is also a variant of widespread Lilith. Lilli is short form of Elisabeth. Also Lilli is short version of Elizabeth. Lilli is form of Lilja in English language. Perennial and Hot Lilli is originated from Hebrew, English and Latin, Lilli means "My God is Abundance, The Element Lilie Which is of the Meaning Lily and My God has Sworn".. Lily is celebrated on November 17th.
Variants of LilyNames that rhyme with Lily
Popularity of Lily
Lily was a very popular name in United States. Over 148122 babies have been given the moniker in 155 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2011, the moniker grabbed the 15th spot and 8176 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 155 years but still performing better than most of the names. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 14 times Also, Lily was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 59470 babies have been given the moniker in 24 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2011, 4761 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 3rd position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years but still performing better than most of the names. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 5 baby names 3 times Also, Lily was a popular name in France. Over 19322 babies have been named Lily since 1919. When at its peak in 2011, it ranked 35th when 1660 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 69 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 6 times
Lily was a common name in Ireland. Over 3793 babies have been named Lily since 1997. When at its peak in 2016,. However after 18 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, A common name in Netherlands having over 819 recievers in 5 years of usage. Presently peaking at the charts, 179 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 75th position. Also, A common name in Denmark with over 1585 new-borns have been given the name since 2012. Recently peaking at the charts, 290 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 19th position. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 8 times Also, Lily was a common name in Belgium. Over 2671 babies have been named Lily since 1999. At the peak of its usage in 2018,. However after 20 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, Lily used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1997 and over 6174 babies have been given the name in 22 years. At the peak of its usage in 2006,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 22 years but it is still going strong. Also, Lily used to be a common name in Queensland, first appeared in 2000 and over 2857 babies have been given the name in 15 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2006,. However after 15 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 10 baby names 1 times Also, Lily used to be a common name in Western Australia, first appeared in 2019 and over 116 babies have been given the name in 1 years. When at its peak in 2019,. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times Also, In Victoria, Lily was once a common name since emerging in 2008 it has been given to over 2400 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2011,. However after 10 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 10 baby names 1 times
In Switzerland, Lily is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 101 on girl names chart when 74 babies were given the name Lily. There are over 647 babies that have been given the name Lily in Switzerland. Lily is a rare baby name in Western Australia where it is still in use. There are over 116 babies that have been given the name Lily in Western Australia. But Lily is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, England, India, Malaysia, Ghana, Bangladesh, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Canada, Peru, Egypt, China, Kenya and Madagascar. As per our findings, over 300000 people has been named Lily globally.
Lily in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lily?
You like the natural flow of things. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. You love your family but never show it. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. Almost every celebrity has the number 22 as their destiny number. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely.
If you like Lily, you would love these names
- Khushbakht - Unisex name Khushbakht means "Fortunate, Lucky or Of Good Fortune" is dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Eshal means The Name of Flower in the Heaven or Flower of Jannat Paradise is majorly used in Gujarati and Malayalam is used as a girl name
- Atiya - Atiya's meaning is Lord Ganesh or Gift is used notably in Marathi, Hindi and Arabic, a unisex name is rooted from Gothic
- Shira - Origin of Cherished Shira is in Hebrew, meaning of Shira is "Poetry, Song or Melody", mainly used in Hebrew and Arabic is given to girls
- Ayaat - The rare and contemporary unisex name Ayaat means "Verse of the Quran or Verses in the Quran" is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Lily
- Lily Butters, Canadian
- Lily Carlstedt, Danish athlete
- Lily L. Allen, Irish author
- Lily Goddard, Austrian textile designer born March 14, 1916
- Lily Ann Granderson, pioneering educator
- Lily Laskine, was one of the most prominent harpists of the twentieth century
- Lily Tomlin, American actress, comedian, writer, singer
- Lily Pons, French-American operatic soprano and actress
- Lily Braun, German feminist writer and politician of the Social Democratic Party
- Lily Yeats, embroiderer associated with the Celtic Revival
- Lily Afshar, Iranian American classical guitarist
- Lily Oddie, former provincial politician in Ontario, Canada
- Lily Safra, Brazilian philanthropist and socialite
- Lily Cole, English model, actress and entrepreneur
- Lily Rabe, American actress
- Lily Ross Taylor, American academic and author
- Lily Elsie, English actress and singer during the Edwardian era
- Lily Donaldson, British model
- Lily Kronberger, Hungarian figure skater competitive during the early years of modern figure skating
- Lily Chou-Chou, musical artist
- Lily McBeth, American transgender teacher from Tuckerton
- Lily D'Ambrosio, Australian politician
- Lily Brett, Australian novelist, essayist and poet
- Lily Allen, English singer, songwriter, author
- Lily Nicksay, American actress
- Lily Jane Stead, young English actress
- Lily Brayton, English actress and singer,
- Lily Hanbury, English stage performer
- Lily Burana, American writer whose publications include the memoir 'I Love a Man
- Lily Frost, Canadian independent singer-songwriter
- Lily Parr, English professional women's association football player
- Lily Kim, Korean-American and the Managing Partner and Host of Ascene Chicago
- Lily Mariye, American television director
- Lily Monteverde, prominent Filipino film producer and businesswoman
- Lily Wen in Fortune Sun as Actress
- Lily Rubenstein in Looking Down the Road as Actress
- Lily Charms in Saloon Hidden Camera as Actress
- Lily Santangelo in Wife Missing as Actress
- Lily Dixon in Helpless Teens as Actress
- Lily Alejandra in A tus espaldas as Actress
- Lily Avidan in An American Hippie in Israel as Actress
- Lily Tien in Yu hou chiao yang as Actress
- Lily Bevan in The Waters of Mars as Actress
- Lily Williams in Scarlet Samurai: Incarnation as Actress
- In 1951, Lily Aclemar characterized the role of N in comedy and drama flick Los huéspedes de La Marquesa.
- Lily van den Bergh played the significant character of N in 1966 drama movie Een ochtend van zes weken.
- In 1940, Lily Bouwmeester played the role of Nellie van Loon in romance, war film Ergens in Nederland.
- Lily Chung characterized leading role of Lily in 1992 action and drama movie Qing zhai.
- In 1911, Lily Dampier portrayed the role of N in drama movie The Life of Rufus Dawes.
- In 1925 film, Como Don Lucas Gómez, Lily Dorian portrayed N.
- In 1920 movie, Le petit poucet, Lily Fairlie played N.
- In 1972 action, drama film, Ai nu, Lily Ho portrayed Ai Nu.
- Lily Li characterized the important role of N in 1978 action, adventure film Jue dou zhe de sheng ming.
- In 1935 crime and drama flick, The Burgomeister, Lily Molloy characterized N.
- Lily Phillips, from 1923 drama, romance flick The White Flower, who played Bernice Martin.
- In 1933, Lily Rodien portrayed the role of Synnöve Heidecker in film Mädels von heute.
- Lily Saxby, from 1915 crime, drama movie Vice and Virtue, who characterized Bella Brown.
- In 1931 comedy film, La bande à Bouboule, Lily Zévaco characterized Nénette.
- In 1993, Lily Zhang portrayed the role of Sally In movie Small Pleasures.
- In 1945 comedy, musical flick, Bambucos y corazones, Lily Álvarez characterized N.
- Lily Rochefort played small role of Mrs. Drew in 1918 flick The Enemy Within.
- In 1922, Lily Iris characterized the role of Sally Dutton in drama film Dick Turpin's Ride to York.
- Lily Patra played the small role of Ros in 1995 action and comedy film Bisikan Cinta.
- In 2013 thriller movie, Kyôaku, Lily Franky characterized N.
- Lily Hessing portrayed crucial role of N in 1919 movie Die Angelfreude.
- Lily Snowden-Fine characterized central character of Peppa Pig in 2012 animation movie Peppa Pig: Flying a Kite and Other Stories.
- Lily Frederiksen characterized important role of N in 1912 romance film Kærlighed og venskab.
- Lily Bloom characterized the role of Daphne in drama movie Veil of Dreams.
- Lily Collins, from 2014 comedy, romance movie Love, Rosie, who characterized Rosie Dunne.
Lists having Lily
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in France (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Denmark (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Western Australia (2010)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Symbol
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect