Chrystene meaning and origin
Chrystene is another transcription of Christene. Christene is variant form of all time favorite, eminent and biblical Christina. Christene is variant transcription of Christine. Meaning of Christene is Follower of Christ and Anointed has origin in Latin is majorly used in English.
Variants of Chrystene
View middle names that goes with Chrystene like Myrtie, Zida, Gracelynn, Deta,Names that rhyme with Chrystene
Popularity of Chrystene
Chrystene is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1922. As per our research, over 90 babies have been bestowed Chrystene around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chrystene
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. When it comes to professional progress, you like to keep your focus on one thing at the time. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Parents who liked Chrystene, loved these names
- Bonne - Meaning of Bonne is "Good" Celebrates 3 January used for both genders and is used substantially in Danish, Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Germanic, Old French and Latin
- Romania - Uncustomary Romania is originated from Latin, Romania means "Roman" is used as a baby girl name
- Emmélie - Meaning of Emmélie is Emulating and Laborious aimed at baby girls has its origin in Latin. Emmélie is derivation of Emily.
- Nasia means Pure or Form of Natalie is originated from Latin and Hebrew and is given to girls is predominantly used in Hebrew and Arabic
- Sklaerenn means Clear which is used commonly in Breton is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Chrystene
- Director Chrystene R. Ells, notable for movie Sisu: The Death of Tom Sukanen