Christene name meaning
What does Christene mean?
Predominant and Ever lasting girl name Christene means "Follower of Christ or Anointed" that came from Latin is used specifically in English. Christene is variant of popular and enduring Christina. Christina is a form of evergreen and famed Christiana. Christina is a resultant of Christine. Christina is a feminine variation of Christian. Christina is Greek cognate of Christiane. Christina means Disciple of the Christ, Anointed Christian and The Anointed One has origin in Latin. Christene is a variant spelling of Christine. Christine is a version of evergreen, biblical and desirable Christina. Christine is form of Christiane in Greek language. Eminent and Ceaseless Christine's origin is Latin, meaning of Christine is "Christian Faith and The Anointed One".
Variants of Christene
View middle names that goes with Christene like Aloe,Names that rhyme with Christene
How popular is the name Christene?
In United States, Christene was once a common name since emerging in 1888 it has been given to over 4916 babies. When at its peak in 1934,. After 107 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, Christene is a familiar name in South Africa, Philippines, Canada and Jamaica. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Christene
You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
Looking for names similar to Christene? Please go through the following names
- Karena - Queer girl name Karena means "Dear and Beloved", rooted from Latin, Old Greek and Italian languages is used in Scandinavian and Swedish. Karena is short form of Cara.
- Marnie - Widely Accepted girl name Marnie means "Sailor of the Sea" and is used specifically in Finnish, English and Danish is of Hebrew and Latin origin
- Junius means Dedicated to Juno is originated from Latin which is used mainly in English, Swedish and Norwegian is aimed at baby boys
- Lucas - Lucas's meaning is Daylight Babies or Shining used for both boys and girls which originated from Latin and Old Greek is chiefly used in Portuguese and Scandinavian
- Patrocinio - Unheard-of Patrocinio is used notably in Spanish is rooted from Latin, Patrocinio means "He who Gives His Protection" is given to boys
Famous people named Christene
- Christene Browne, first black woman to write
- Christene Mayer,