Carsta meaning and origin
Carsta came from Latin is used commonly in German and Low German bestowed upon girls, meaning of Carsta is "Christian or Disciple of Christ". Carsta is variant form of acclaimed, perpetual and biblical Christina. Christina is variation of biblical, darling and imperishable Christiana. Christina is derived from Christine. Christina is a feminine version of Christian. Christina is equivalent of Christiane in Greek language. Christina's meaning is The Anointed One, Beautiful Christian and Christian Woman is rooted from Latin. Carsta is version of biblical Karsta. Karsta is variant of biblical Carsta. Also Karsta is version of biblical and famed Christa. Karsta is also variation of biblical and persistent Christina. Used especially in German and Low German, Karsta, Karsta means "Anointed One and Christian" is originated from Latin. Carsta is a form of biblical and famous Christa. Christa is short of Christiane. Christa is German equivalent of Christina. Also Christa is German cognate of Christiana. Christa means Anointed Christian and The Anointed One has origin in Latin.
Variants of CarstaNames that rhyme with Carsta
Popularity of Carsta
Carsta is a familiar baby name in Germany. At least, 600 people globally have carried Carsta as their given name, concentrated mainly in Europe according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carsta
Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You have people who love you.
You would love these names similar to Carsta
- Viviana - The popular unisex name Viviana has its origin in Latin and Etrusk and is used especially in English, Italian and Finnish languages, Viviana means "Alive, Vibrant or Life"
- Florentine means Flower Garden or Flowering is specifically used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish which is rooted from Latin is aimed at both sexes
- Horatio - Prevalently used in English and Italian durable and loved, Horatio is used as a boy name, meaning of Horatio is "Egyptian Deity, The Close Friend of Hamlet in Shakespeare's Tragedy or Time-keeper" is rooted from Latin, Etrusk and Egyptian
- Zyprian - Boy name Zyprian has its origin in Latin which is used chiefly in German language, meaning of Zyprian is "A Native of Cyprus or From Cypres"
- Marjory means Pearl has its origin in Old Greek and Latin is a girl name is mostly used in Norwegian and Danish
Namesakes of Carsta
We could not find any notable namesake.