Calina name meaning
What does Calina mean?
Atypical Calina principally is used in English aimed at girls which originated from Latin, Spanish and Old Greek, meaning of Calina is "Haze". Calina is a form of customary and venerable Celina. Celina is variant of famous and perpetual Celeste. Also Celina is variant form of modernistic Caelia. Celina is also form of Asselina. Celina is also a variant of evergreen and biblical Marcelina. Celina is also a variant of evergreen Celestina. Celina is short form of Marcellina. Celina is equivalent of the Céline in German and Italian languages. Celina's meaning is Moon and Heavenly is originated from Latin and Old Greek. Calina is variant of Calida. Calida is equivalent of Callista in Italian and Greek languages. Calida's meaning is Enthusiasm is originated from Spanish and Old Greek is used commonly in Spanish. Calina is a variation of loved and evergreen Selina. Selina is variation of timeless and well-liked Celina. Selina is English cognate of Celina. Selina means Moon and Shine is rooted from Old Greek and Latin.
How do I pronounce Calina?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Calina is c(a)-li-na.
Variants of Calina
Calida, Celina, Selina, Callista, Caleada, Caelius, Celeste, Caelia, Asselina, Marcelina, Celestina, Celine, Celena, Caleen
View middle names that goes with Calina like Oler, Isla,Names that rhyme with Calina
How popular is the name Calina?
Calina is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1976 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3773rd when 39 girls were named Calina. Over 567 people have been named Calina in United States. Calina is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Calina is a common name in India and Romania while somewhat familiar name in Brazil. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Calina as their given name according to our findings.
Calina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Calina?
There isn't a person you can't charm. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster.
Looking for names similar to Calina? Please go through the following names
- Emmeline - Illustrous and All time favorite girl name Emmeline means "Home or Sweet or Brave" specifically used in Norwegian, English and Swedish is rooted from Gothic, Latin and German languages
- Amalia - Unfading and Desirable Amalia principally is used in Faroese, Finnish and Hebrew, meaning of Amalia is "Aspirations, Efficient or Emulus" and a baby girl name has its origin in Gothic and Latin
- Klement - Used particulary in Swedish and Danish, Klement aimed at boys. Its origin is in Latin, Klement means "Gentleness or Merciful"
- Domonica - Of Latin origin, Atypical Domonica means "Form of Dominick, Lord and Belonging to the Lord" is aimed at girls. Domonica is derivation of Dominic.
- Martina - Meaning of Martina is Dedicated, From the God Mars or Lady is of Latin and Aramaic origin and is used particulary in Danish, Finnish and Faroese is used for both sexes
Sibling Names for Calina
Choosing a name for your baby girl can be a tough decision, but one way to find inspiration is by exploring names that are similar in sound or style to your favorite. If you love the name Calina, here are some sibling names that could perfectly complement it and create a harmony within the family.
Sister to Calina
Brother for Calina
Famous people named Calina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Calina
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Girl names that starts with Cal