Aquilla name meaning
On This Page
What does Aquilla mean?
How about the name Aquilla for a baby?
Aquilla is a unique and charming name for a baby boy that evokes strength, power, and freedom. As it originates from the Latin language, Aquilla means "Eagle," which is an emblem of courage, majesty, and vision.
This name has been associated with leadership qualities and bravery since ancient times. Additionally, the rarity of this name can make your baby stand out among their peers. Although not widely used as a first name in modern times, Aquilla has a strong historical background that gives it character and depth.
Overall, choosing Aquilla as your baby's name can give them an inspiring moniker that exudes strength and confidence for years to come.
How do I pronounce Aquilla?
The two syllabled name Aquilla is commonly pronounced as a-quilla. aqu(il)-la is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of AquillaNames that rhyme with Aquilla
How popular is the name Aquilla?
Aquilla is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 116 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 1107 babies in United States have been named Aquilla. Also, Aquilla is a familiar name in Philippines.
At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aquilla
You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
If you like Aquilla, you would love these names
- Nazaire - Odd boy name Nazaire is originated from Latin and Hebrew, Nazaire means "Apart From or Consecrated" is especially used in French
- Chrisa - Chrisa's meaning is Christ-bearer, Form of Christopher and Belonging to Christ has origin in Latin is used for girls. Chrisa is resultant of Christina.
- Alyda - Origin of Unconventional Alyda is in Latin language bestowed upon baby girls used substantially in Danish and Norwegian, meaning of Alyda is "Of a Noble Kind and Noble". Alyda is resulted from Alida.
- Elvia - Preeminent and Conifer Elvias origin is Germanic, Latin and German, meaning of Elvia is "Noble Guardian or The Word Helvius Which is of the Meaning Blond" used as a gender-neutral name is used in Finnish and Norwegian
- Oceane - Used in Greek new-fangled and unfamiliar, Oceane is used as a unisex name, Oceane means "Ocean" came from English and Latin
Sibling Names for Aquilla
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to complement your baby's unique name "Aquilla"? Look no further! We've put together a list of names that will not only match well with Aquilla, but also create a cohesive and harmonious sibling set. Explore our top picks below.
Sister to Aquilla
Brother for Aquilla
Famous people named Aquilla
- Aquilla Wren, businessman and land owner in Peoria
- Aquilla B. Caldwell, was West Virginia's First & Fifth Attorney General
- Aquilla J. Dyess, United States Marine Corps officer
Lists having Aquilla
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -illa
- Baby Names that mean Eagle