Augusto meaning and origin
Rare boy name Augusto is originated from Latin, Augusto means "The August, The Dignified, Venerable or Sublime" is used commonly in Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Augusto is variant of famous and long standing Augustine. Augustine is variant of eternal and prevalent August. Also Augustine is variation of cherished and conifer Augustina. Augustine is effeminate variation of Augustin. Meaning of Augustine is Great and The August has origin in Latin. Also Augusto is form of Augustus in Italian language. The name is celebrated on on February 29th.
Variants of AugustoNames that rhyme with Augusto
Popularity of Augusto
Augusto is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1969, it ranked 1569th when 31 boys were named Augusto. Over 1512 babies in United States have been named Augusto. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1924 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1972, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 462 on boy names chart when 36 babies were named Augusto. Over 359 people have been named Augusto in France.
Augusto is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Augusto is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Angola, Mozambique, Peru, Guinea-Bissau, Philippines, Guatemala, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Portugal, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Dominican Republic and East Timor. As per our evaluation, over 580000 people has been named Augusto globally.
Augusto in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Augusto
You believe life's to have fun. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Looking for a name like Augusto? Please go through the following names
- Emalia - Outlandish Emalia is originated from Latin, Emalia means "Industrious, The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling and Emily" and is given to baby girls is chiefly used in Hawaiian. Emalia is a derivation of Emily.
- Karstine - Meaning of Karstine is Anointed One used for girls and is used chiefly in Danish and Norwegian is originated from Latin
- Aletta - The curious and perennial girl name Aletta is used in Spanish, Frisian and French, rooted from Old High German and Latin, Aletta means "Of Noble Figure or Of a Noble Kind"
- Leratio - Meaning of Leratio is The Song of My Soul used for boys is originated from Latin. Leratio is derivation of Lerato.
- Similia - Similia means "Similar" is originated from Latin language
Namesakes of Augusto
- Augusto Boal, Brazilian theater practitioner, drama theorist
- Augusto de Lima, Brazilian journalist, poet, musician, magistrate
- Augusto Samuel Boyd, was politician from Panama
- Augusto Vera, Italian philosopher
- Augusto de Campos, founder of the Concrete poetry movement in Brazil
- Augusto Turati, Italian journalist and Fascist politician
- Augusto Benavides Diez Canseco, Peruvian politician in the late 1940s
- Augusto Benedico, Mexican actor of Spanish origin best
- Augusto Ferrán, Spanish poet of the Postromantic period
- Augusto Daolio, Italian singer, poet, and painter
- Augusto Martínez Olmedilla, Spanish writer and journalist
- Augusto Odone,
- Augusto Coello, Honduran writer
- Augusto Arbizo, visual artist, gallerist, and art curator
- Augusto Lamo Castillo, Spanish football referee
- Augusto da Costa, Brazilian footballer
- Augusto Silj, Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Augusto Gansser-Biaggi, Swiss geologist
- Augusto Righi, Italian physicist and a pioneer
- Augusto César Sandino, Nicaraguan revolutionary and leader of a rebellion between 1927 and 1933 against the U.S. military occupation of Nicaragua
- Augusto B. Leguía, Peruvian politician who served as the 43rd
- Augusto Tasso Fragoso, Brazilian soldier and author
- Augusto Hamann Rademaker Grünewald, admiral, of German and Danish descent
- Augusto Monterroso, Honduran writer who adopted Guatemalan nationality
- Augusto Roa Bastos, Paraguayan novelist and short story writer
- Augusto Barcía Trelles, Spanish politician
- Augusto Cabrita, Portuguese photographer
- Augusto Fraga, Portuguese film director
- Augusto dos Anjos, Brazilian poet and professor
- Augusto de Vasconcelos, Portuguese surgeon, politician and diplomat
- Augusto Pestana, Brazilian engineer and politician
- Augusto Inácio, Portuguese retired footballer
- Augusto Bracca, Venezuelan folk composer
- Augusto Porozo, Ecuadorian football defender
- Augusto Farfus, Augusto Farfus Jr
- Augusto Genina, Italian film pioneer
- Augusto Polo Campos, Peruvian composer
- Augusto Vargas Alzamora, Cardinal Priest and Archbishop of Lima
- Augusto da Silva, Brazilian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Augusto Fernández, Argentine professional footballer
- Augusto Murri, Italian physician
- Augusto Gil, Portuguese lawyer and poet
- Augusto Recife, Brazilian football midfielder
- Augusto Aníbal, Brazilian film actor and singer
- Augusto Andaveris, Bolivian football striker
- Augusto Dallara in Rush as Actor
- Augusto Antunes in Um Conto De Batman: Na Psicose Do Ventríloquo as Actor
- Augusto Aguilera in Clear Minds, Full Lives, Can't Eat! as Actor
- Augusto Algueró Dasca was a composer, arranger and conductor of Spanish orchestra.
- Augusto Andrade in movie O Diabo Era Outro as Writer
- Augusto Brítez, from 2017 crime and drama flick Te esperaré, who played Rodriguez.
- In 1924, Augusto Cassasús played the role of N in film Esclavitud.
- Augusto Codecá characterized central role of N in 1948 comedy, musical film Porteña de corazón.
- In 1940, Augusto Di Giovanni portrayed the role of Benvenuto Cellini In movie Sei bambine ed il Perseo.
- In 1911, Augusto Mastripietri played the role of Geppetto in fantasy film Pinocchio.
- Augusto Mazzarelli, from 2015 comedy and drama movie Welkom, who played Walter.
- In 1952 drama film, Cento piccole mamme, Augusto Pennella portrayed Il bambino trovato.
- Augusto Varillas, from 2013 drama movie El mudo, who characterized the N.
- Augusto Zucchi characterized central role of lo psicanalista Amati in 2013 crime and drama film La voce.
- In 1966, Augusto Bonardo portrayed the role of N in comedy, drama flick Buenos Aires, verano 1912.
- In 1917 film, Bianco e nero, Augusto Galli characterized N.
- In 2017, Augusto Madeira portrayed the role of Vasconcelos in biography and comedy flick Bingo: O Rei das Manhãs.
- In 1924 film, El consultorio de Madame René, Augusto Gonçalves portrayed N.
- Augusto Cappa, from 1920 flick Tre meno due, who played N.
- Augusto Gocalbes characterized significant role of Don Jaime, el dueño in 1922 film La chica de la calle Florida.
- In 2013, Augusto Di Paolo portrayed the role of N in action and comedy flick Accion en Movimiento.