Cipriano meaning and origin
Uncommon boy name Cipriano is originated from Latin which is used particulary in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian languages, meaning of Cipriano is "From Cypres or Originating In Cyprus". Cipriano is variation of Cyprian. Cyprian is a variant form of CyprienCyprianus. Infrequent Cyprian came from Latin, meaning of Cyprian is "From Cypres, Man from Cyprus and Cyprus Stem End". The name is celebrated on September 16th.
Variants of CiprianoNames that rhyme with Cipriano
Popularity of Cipriano
Cipriano is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1901 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1930, it ranked 1052nd when 43 boys were named Cipriano. Over 2138 people have been named Cipriano in United States. Cipriano is an uncommon baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Cipriano is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Peru, Angola, Argentina, Mozambique and Venezuela. As per our estimate, over 110000 babies have been bestowed Cipriano around the globe.
Cipriano in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Cipriano
It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You are more of a doer than a talker. You avoid drama and gossip. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again.
Go through the following names similar to Cipriano
- Tasha - Origin of Admired Tasha is in English-American and Latin, meaning of Tasha is "Form of Natalie or Born on Christmas" and is bestowed upon both genders is especially used in Marathi and Oriya
- Ordella - Uncommon girl name Ordella is of Latin origin, meaning of Ordella is "Valleys Edge". Ordella is a resultant of Ordell.
- Franziskus - Franziskuss origin is Italian bestowed upon baby boys and is used in Finnish and German, meaning of Franziskus is "Little Frenchwoman or Little Frenchman"
- Savio - Unexpected Savio is used mainly in Oriya, Hindi and Gujarati aimed at boys, Savio means "Offered to the Lord or Saints Name" has its origin in Latin
- Lorenc - Boy name Lorenc means "Laurel". Its origin is in Latin is used majorly in Albanian
Namesakes of Cipriano
- Cipriano de Rore, Franco-Flemish composer of the Renaissance
- Cipriano Castro, high-ranking member of the Venezuelan military
- Cipriano Rivas Cherif, Spanish playwright and director
- Cipriano Piccolpasso, member of an Italian patrician family of Bologna that had been settled since the mid-fifteenth century
- Cipriano Mera, Spanish military and political figure during the Second Spanish Republic
- Cipriano de Valera, editor of the first major revision of the Spanish Bible translation of Casiodoro de Reina
- Cipriano Primicias Sr., Cipriano Purugganan Primicias Sr
- Cipriano Ferrandini, hairdresser from Corsica
- Cipriano Pérez y Arias Cipriano Pé rez and Arias, Costa Rican politician, signer of the Act of Independence of Costa Rica.
- Cipriano García is well-known for his acting in short Abuela's Revolt