Amelio name meaning
On This Page
What does Amelio mean?
Amelio is variation of Amalio. Of Old Greek origin, Unfamiliar Amalio, Amalio means "Man who is Carefree".
How is Amelio regarded as a baby name?
Amelio is a unique and charming baby boy name that has Spanish origins. It is one of those names that stand out in a crowd due to its distinctive sound and flow.
Amelio has a certain charm that makes it appealing to many parents looking for something different yet not too obscure. The name also carries the meaning of being industrious, which could be seen as an attractive trait for parents looking for a name that reflects their child's potential future success.
Overall, Amelio is an appealing option for those seeking a name with both character and meaning.
How do I pronounce Amelio?
The three syllabled name Amelio is pronounced, a-me-lio.
Variants of AmelioNames that rhyme with Amelio
How popular is the name Amelio?
Amelio is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1912 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 390 babies in United States have been named Amelio.
It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart. Amelio is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Amelio is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Paraguay, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, Venezuela, Philippines, El Salvador, Dominican Republic and Panama.
As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Amelio globally.
What numbers say about Amelio?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Give yourself some personal space to think. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Do you like Amelio? You would love these names
- Stacia - Origin of Eminent and Perpetual Stacia is in Greek and Old Greek is used as a girl name, meaning of Stacia is "Surrender" is majorly used in Irish, English and Irish
- Haidi - New-fangled and Unfamiliar Haidi is used substantially in Norwegian, Finnish and German is a baby girl name, Haidi means "Shape or Of Noble Figure" has origin in Old Greek
- Andrianne - Anomalous Andrianne came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Andrianne is "Man Ones, The Brave and St Andrews". Andrianne is resulted from Andrea.
- Ioan - Meaning of Ioan is Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful is used commonly in Norwegian and Finnish which of Hebrew origin is a gender insensitive name
- Leno - Odd unisex name Leno has its origin in Native, Greek and Germanic, meaning of Leno is "Splash of the Sun"
Sibling Names for Amelio
If you're considering the name Amelio for your little one, you might also be wondering what other names would make great siblings. To help inspire you, we've compiled a list of sibling names that pair well with Amelio. From classic to modern, there's something for everyone to consider.
For a sister
Names for Amelio's brother
Famous people named Amelio
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amelio
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Man