Elisa meaning and origin
Long standing and Well-Known Elisa is used substantially in Danish, Gujarati, Arabic, Norwegian, English, Finnish, German, Greenlandic, Faroese, Swedish and Tamil has origin in Hebrew, Elisa means "God is My Oath, God's Promise, Spanish Form of Elizabeth Consecrated to God, Dedicated to God, My God is Abundance, My God has Sworn or God is Fullness" is bestowed upon both genders. Elisa is variant of evergreen and biblical Isabel. Isabel is variant of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is variant form of biblical, illustrous and eternal Isabella. Isabel is also variation of loved, conifer and biblical Isabelle. Isabel is derived from Elisabeth. Isabel is Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth. Also Isabel is Spanish form of Elisabet. Isabel is also English equivalent of Isabella. Isabel means Or: God is My Oath, My God is Bountiful and God of Plenty has its origin in Hebrew.. Elisa is equivalent of Elisabet in German language. Also Elisa is Nordic equivalent of The Hebrew Name אֱלִישׁוּעַ Meaning My God is Salvation. The name is celebrated on November 17th.
Variants of ElisaNames that rhyme with Elisa
Popularity of Elisa
a popular name in United States with over 42817 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1981, the moniker grabbed the 311st spot and 848 baby girls were given the name. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names an astounding 50 times Also, Elisa was a popular name in France. Over 53586 babies have been named Elisa since 1900. When at its peak in 2003, 2304 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 29th position. However after 119 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 17 times Also, Elisa was a popular name in Italy. Over 60276 babies have been given the given name in 20 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2004, 4751 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 9th position. However after 20 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 10 baby names 2 times
Elisa is common in England and Wales where over 1807 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2016, the moniker grabbed the 330th spot and 151 baby girls were given the name. Also, A common name in Spain with over 1600 new-borns have been given the name since 2002. At the peak of its usage in 2002, the moniker grabbed the 90th spot and 347 baby girls were given the name. Also, Elisa is common in Switzerland where over 3418 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. Presently peaked at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 25th spot and 196 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 21 times Also, Elisa used to be a common name in Netherlands, first appeared in 2015 and over 692 babies have been given the name in 5 years. At its zenith in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 5 years but it is still going strong. Also, A common name in Sweden having over 129 recievers in 1 years of usage. When at its peak in 2014, it ranked 100th when 129 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, In Belgium, Elisa was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 4834 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2003,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years but it is still going strong.
Elisa is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1972 but could not make beyond the top 300. Over 191 people have been named Elisa in Ireland. Elisa is a rare baby name in Sweden still in use today. There are over 129 babies that have been given the name Elisa in Sweden. But Elisa is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Angola, Mexico, Argentina, Indonesia, Peru, DR Congo, Chile, Madagascar, Venezuela, Colombia, South Africa, Cuba, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Malawi, Uganda, East Timor, Dominican Republic and Guatemala. At least, 850000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Elisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Elisa?
Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people.
Looking for names similar to Elisa? Please go through the following names
- Ivory - The popular and ever lasting unisex name Ivory means "Pure, Hard Tusk or Ivory" is of English origin is predominantly used in English. Among boy names, darling Ivory was spotted at 473rd position in 1909 in United States
- Rogelio - Meaning of Rogelio is Request is of Latin and Germanic origin and a gender-neutral name is used particulary in Spanish and English
- Amir - Used in Hindi, Swedish and Danish celebrated, Amir means "From the Top of the Tree or Prince or From Kikuyu" which is rooted from Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
- Catrina - Especially used in German and Swedish illustrous, Catrina is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Catrina is "The Pure" is aimed at baby girls
- Alexus - Widely Accepted unisex name Alexus means "The Defender" used dominantly in English and Finnish is of Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Elisa
- Elisa Spitz, mother of two sons, Joe Iuliano and Mike Iuliano
- Elisa New, Professor of English at Harvard University
- Elisa Radziwill, member of Polish high nobility of royal ancestry
- Elisa Fiorillo, American singer
- Elisa Christy, cast actress and dancer
- Elisa Ochoa, first woman elected to the Philippine Congress
- Elisa Strauss, proprietor of Confetti Cakes
- Elisa Servenius, woman
- Elisa Carrió, Argentine lawyer, professor and politician
- Elisa Ferreira, Portuguese politician and economist
- Elisa Bridges, American actress and model
- Elisa Bonaparte, Italian ruler, Princess of Lucca and Piombino
- Elisa, musical artist
- Elisa Donovan, American actress, writer, and producer
- Elisa Tovati, French singer, actress and television personality
- Elisa Brune, Belgian writer and journalist
- Elisa Rigaudo, Italian race walker from Cuneo
- Elisa Di Francisca, Italian foil fencer, Olympic champion in 2012
- Elisa Martin, Spanish singer
- Elisa Colberg, founder of the Puerto Rican Girl Scouts
- Elisa Jimenez, interdisciplinary artist, primarily
- Elisa Nájera, Mexican TV host
- Elisa Logan in The Cure as Director
- Elisa M. Rothstein in It Was a Wonderful Life as Producer
- Elisabetta Gregoraci in Deutschland gegen Italien - Das Duell as
- Elisabetta Lupetti in Paprika as Actress
- Elisa Llamido in Take Out as Actress
- Elisabeth A. Furtado in The Accidental Husband as Actress
- Elisabeth Jereski in The Man from Earth as Casting Director
- Elisabeth Mortensen in Julia as Actress
- Elisa Loti in Claudine as Actress
- Elisa Acuña Rossetti, professor and journalist forerunner of the Mexican Revolution.
- Elisa Andrade acted in movie Sambizanga
- Elisa Beltrán portrayed central role of N in 1914 flick La gitanilla.
- Elisa Bocanegra characterized key character of Chuchi in 2008 comedy film Juan Frances: Live.
- Elisa Carreira, from 1941 drama and thriller movie Porto de Abrigo, who characterized the Sónia.
- Elisa Cava portrayed minor role of Madre di Tore e Gennariello in 1922 drama, romance flick È piccerella.
- In 1944 comedy film, Cuando la primavera se equivoca, Elisa Galvé played N.
- In 1980 drama, war movie, A Culpa, Elisa de Guisette played Madame Lacerda.
- Elisa Finazzi characterized main character of N in 1918 drama movie Jacopo Ortis.
- In 1945 drama and musical flick, El alma de un tango, Elisa Labardén played N.
- In 1951 movie, Et ta soeur, Elisa Lamotte portrayed Juliette Margenod.
- In 1978, Elisa Leonelli played the role of Lulu in drama and music movie Lulu.
- Elisa Lisboa characterized the central character of N in 1978 drama movie O Milagre.
- In 1969, Elisa Ramírez characterized the role of Melibea in drama film La Celestina.
- In 1927, Elisa Ruiz Romero characterized the role of Esperanza in drama flick Esperanza o La presa del diablo.
- Elisa Vela, from 1983 thriller flick Gemidos de placer, who characterized Marta and Maid.
- Elisa Parejo, from 1982 comedy, romance movie Rumildo detective privado, who portrayed N.
- Elisa Thiemann, from 2019 crime, history movie Effigie - Das Gift und die Stadt, who portrayed Cato Böhmer.
- In 2009, Elisa Schlott portrayed the role of Jessika Borowski in drama movie Draußen am See.
- In 2010, Elisa Alessandro characterized the role of Elisa in drama movie Penso che un sogno così.
- In 2012 comedy film, Good as You, Elisa Di Eusanio portrayed Mara.
- Elisa Carricajo, from 2012 drama film Viola, who characterized the Sabrina.
- Elisa Yanagi played the pivotal role of Ibuki Taura in 2007 drama movie Tennen kokekkô.
- Elisa Crawford, from 2005 fantasy, western movie The Ballad of Jacob Wonder and Wesley Precious, who played Angela.
- In 2009 comedy and drama flick, Christmas Angel, Elisa Brough portrayed Workforce Services Informant.
Lists having Elisa
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in France (2017)
- Popular Girl Names in Italy (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2018)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness