Conon meaning and origin
Conon's origin is Celtic is used as a baby boy name. Conon is variant of preeminent Conan. Conan is form of Cornelius in Irish language. Meaning of Conan is Lifted Up and Hound has origin in Celtic and Welsh is used prevalently in English and Irish.
Variants of Conon
View middle names that goes with Conon like Princeton, Ayce, Hunt, Veon,Names that rhyme with Conon
Popularity of Conon
Conon is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Moldova. According to our research, at least 90 people have been bestowed Conon around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Conon
You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less.
If you like Conon, you would love these names
- Arzhel - Used substantially in Breton, Arzhel means "Bear or Prince". It is rooted from Celtic
- Kaci - Admired Kacis origin is Old Greek and Old Irish, meaning of Kaci is "Descendant of Cathasaigh or A Phonetic Form of the Initials Kc" bestowed upon both sexes is used largely in English
- Dubhthach principally is used in Gaelic is originated from Celtic and a boy name, meaning of Dubhthach is "Black"
- Kinna - Offbeat Kinnas origin is Celtic is notably used in English used as a baby girl name, meaning of Kinna is "Knowing"
- Senga - Imperishable and Loved Senga prevalently is used in Gaelic and Scottish is rooted from Old Greek and Celtic is bestowed upon girls. Senga is Gaelic equivalent of Agnes
Namesakes of Conon
- Conon of Samos, Greek astronomer and mathematician
- Conon de Béthune, French crusader and "trouvère" poet