Coraly name meaning
What does Coraly mean?
New-fangled and Creative and adventurous English and Greek Coraly means "Girl of the Sea" is given to girls. Coraly is variant form of imperishable and illustrous Coral. Meaning of Coral is Semi-Precious Sea Growth Often Deep Pink and Red is of English origin. It is celebrated on May 18th.
How do I pronounce Coraly?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Coraly is c(o)-ra-ly.
Variants of Coraly
View middle names that goes with Coraly like Jhia, Neave,Names that rhyme with Coraly
How popular is the name Coraly?
Coraly is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 709 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Coraly. Over 729 people have been named Coraly in France. Coraly is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2009. Also, Coraly is a familiar name in Brazil and Bolivia. As per our estimate, over 700 people has been named Coraly globally.
Numerological analysis of Coraly
Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. You have a competitive spirit and challenge yourself on a daily basis. Everybody loves you for your artistic nature and expressive attitude. You like the natural flow of things. You love books and movies with a powerful message.
Looking for names similar to Coraly? Please go through the following names
- Pit is used principally in Finnish, German and Swedish, Pit means "The Stone, The Rock or From the Pit" is a boy name has its origin in Old Greek
- Rita - Rita's meaning is Pearl, Righteous or Brave has origin in Old Greek and is specifically used in English, Swedish and Bengali is used as a unisex name
- Cindia - Unheard-of Cindia dominantly is used in English came from Old Greek and German, meaning of Cindia is "Way, Moon or Abbreviation of Cynthia or Lucinda" is given to baby girls
- Bastiane - Girl name Bastiane means "Honored" and is rooted from Greek is specifically used in Norwegian
- Penka - The girl name Penka means "The Stone or The Rock", notably used in Bulgarian is rooted from Old Greek language
Sibling Names for Coraly
Coraly is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. If you're looking for sibling names that complement Coraly, then you've come to the right place! Here is a list of names that go well with Coraly, ranging from classic to modern and everything in between.
Sister to Coraly
Brother to Coraly
Famous people named Coraly
- Coraly Zahonero in Nelly & Monsieur Arnaud as Actress
Lists having Coraly
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Cor
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Sea