Conny name meaning
On This Page
What does Conny mean?
Meaning of Conny is Horn or Constant is rooted from Germanic and Latin, a unisex name is substantially used in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, English, Swedish and German. Conny is variation of durable and famed Conrad.
Conrad is variation of acclaimed Konrad. Meaning of Conrad is Wise, Advisor and Bold is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Conny is version of dominant and conifer Cornelia. Cornelia is derivative of Corneille.
Cornelia is effeminate variant of Cornelius. Unorthodox Cornelia came from Latin, meaning of Cornelia is "War Horn and Horn". Conny is short version of Constance. Constance is French and English cognate of Constantia.
Constance means Steadfastness, Constare Meaning to Withstand and Perseverance is originated from Latin.
Could Conny be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Conny is an elegant and concise baby girl name with Latin origin. This name is the perfect fit for parents who want to give their daughter a strong and powerful name without being too elaborate.
Conny is easy to pronounce and spell, making it a practical choice for any child. The name has an aura of bravery, counsel, constancy, and steadfastness that can inspire confidence in its bearer.
It's simple yet unique nature makes it stand out from the crowd while still remaining timeless. A girl named Conny is sure to grow up embodying these traits of strength, courage, perseverance and determination that her name suggests.
How do I pronounce Conny?
c(on)-ny is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Conny.
Variants of ConnyNames that rhyme with Conny
How popular is the name Conny?
Conny is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1931 but could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 571 babies that have been given the name Conny in United States.
Conny is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2007. But Conny is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 9000 have the name.
At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Conny
Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Parents who liked Conny, loved these names
- Amabel - Amabel's meaning is Love or Gracious is used principally in French and Danish that originated from Germanic, Latin and Old French is a baby girl name
- Amabilis means Loving or Who Deserves to Be Loved used for girls which is used largely in English is of Latin origin
- Amada - Originated from Latin, Uncommon and Enduring Amada is used particulary in Spanish normally used for baby girls, Amada means "Gracious"
- Bink - Bink's meaning is Lives at the Bank is used majorly in English and a boy name is of Latin origin
- Cicily - Curious girl name Cicily is chiefly used in English has its origin in Latin, meaning of Cicily is "Form of Cecilia or Blind"
Sibling Names for Conny
If you're considering the name "Conny" for your little bundle of joy, why not make it even more special by choosing a sibling name that complements it perfectly? Here are some great options that sound great together and have their own unique charm.
Sister to Conny
Names for Conny's brother
Famous people named Conny
- Conny Bauer, free jazz trombonist
- Conny Wessmann, 24-year-old student, when she died on November 17
- Conny Karlsson, 195-cm tall former Finnish shot putter
- Conny Klack, Swedish footballer
- Conny Plank, West German record producer and musician
- Conny Andersson, former racing driver
- Conny Torstensson, former footballer from Sweden
- Conny Van Dyke, singer and actress
- Conny Méndez, Venezuelan composer, singer, writer, caricaturist
- Conny Pohlers, retired German football player
- Conny van Bentum, At each of those swimming tournaments she won a medal with the 4×100 m freestyle relay team: one bronze
- Conny Bloom, Swedish guitarist and songwriter
- Conny Evensson, retired Swedish professional ice hockey player and coach
- Conny Sharp in Love You as Producer
- Conny Stadler in Snapshot as Actress
- Conny Dachs in Nymphomaniac: Vol. II as Actor
- Conny Schreuders Bais is notable for her acting in short The City Below the Line
- In 1970 crime movie, The Underground, Conny Caracciolo played Peggy.
Lists having Conny
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Horn
- Baby Names that mean Constant