Corrissa meaning and origin
Used in English unusual, Corrissa means "From the Ravine or Maiden" and is used for baby girls came from Old Norse and Old Greek. Corrissa is variant form of pleasing Corey. Corey is variation of persistent and frequently used Corbin. Corey is English form of A Surname, Ultimatively from the Old Norse Personal Name Kori. Corey means Chosen and Raven is originated from Old French and Latin. Corrissa is variant of well-known and conifer Cora. Cora is variation of Names Beginning with Cor-/Kor-. Cora is derivative of Corey. Cora is short form of Cordula. Cora is Latin equivalent of The Greek Name Κορη. Cora means Virgin Girl, Girl and Cordula is rooted from Latin, Greek and Old Greek.
Variants of CorrissaNames that rhyme with Corrissa
Popularity of Corrissa
Corrissa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1979 and peaked in 1991 when it ranked 6253rd. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Corrissa
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You don't take love very seriously.
Parents who liked Corrissa, loved these names
- Karlotta - Unfamiliar Karlotta came from Old High German, Germanic and English languages is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Karlotta is "Husband or Man" is dominantly used in Finnish and Norwegian
- Ariadna - Outlandish Old Greek Ariadna means "Most Holy Woman", a baby girl name is substantially used in English and Danish
- Tobie - Prominent and Perennial unisex name Tobie is largely used in English and French, Tobie means "The Lord is Good or Abbreviation of the Hebrew Name Tobiah" is of Greek and Hebrew origin
- Loana - Loana's meaning is Light or Burst of the Sun is used as a girl name which is rooted from Breton and Greek is specifically used in English and Breton
- Andréane - Andréane's meaning is Man or Manly is rooted from Greek
Namesakes of Corrissa
We could not find any notable namesake.