Crespin meaning and origin
Unexpected Crespin is originated from Latin is used mostly in English is a baby boy name. Crespin is variant spelling of Crispin. Crispin is variant form of Crispus. Also Crispin is form of Crispinus. Crispin means Curly-haired and Curly Haired has its origin in Latin.
Variants of CrespinNames that rhyme with Crespin
Popularity of Crespin
Crespin is an uncommon baby name in United States, 38 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1980. Over 253 people have been named Crespin in United States. Crespin is a common name in Benin while somewhat familiar name in Peru, Argentina, Philippines and Mexico. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Crespin?
It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. You are lagging behind on motivational front.
Looking for a name like Crespin? Please go through the following names
- Antonia - Meaning of Antonia is That Feeds on Flower or Priceless Inestimable is of Latin and Greek origin used principally in Finnish and Danish is bestowed upon both genders
- Martien - Martien's meaning is Warrior and Dedicated to Mars used for baby boys has its origin in Latin is mainly used in Dutch. Martien is resultant of Martin.
- Hilarie - Of Latin origin, Unexpected Hilarie means "Cheerful or Happy" is used as a unisex name
- Letizia means Happiness, Allesse or Joy is of Latin origin notably used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish is used as a girl name
- Elfi came from Latin, Old English and German is used in Norwegian, Swedish and German, meaning of Elfi is "Force, Noble or Peace or Aelf" is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Crespin
We could not find any notable namesake.