Blanton name meaning
What does Blanton mean?
Blanton is version of Blandon. Blandon's meaning is A Gentle Man is of Latin origin.
How about the name Blanton for a baby?
Blanton is a unique and charming name for a baby boy. It has a certain elegance to it that makes it perfect for any modern family. The name Blanton is derived from the Latin language, which gives it an air of sophistication and class. Parents who choose this name can rest assured that their child will have a name that stands out from the crowd. Moreover, the meaning of "mild" adds an extra layer of warmth and gentleness to the name, making it even more appealing. Overall, Blanton is an excellent choice for parents looking for a simple yet meaningful baby boy name that is easy to pronounce and spell while maintaining its distinctiveness.
How do I pronounce Blanton?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Blanton is b-lan-ton. Some people pronounce it as bl(a)-nton.
Variants of Blanton
View middle names that goes with Blanton like Euel, Vint, Cace, Kristofer, Tyas,Names that rhyme with Blanton
How popular is the name Blanton?
Blanton is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1908 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 435 babies that have been given the name Blanton in United States. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Blanton?
Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes.
Do you like Blanton? Other names you would love
- Lilya - Primarily used in Finnish rarefied, Lilya means "Companion of the Night" that originated from Arabic and Latin is aimed at baby girls
- Rosabelle - Eminent and All time favorite girl name Rosabelle means "Rose or Flower Name" which is used in English is originated from Italian and Latin languages
- Mavel - Unwonted Mavel is originated from Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Mavel means "Who Deserves to Be Loved"
- Marvell - Meaning of Marvell is Wonder and Wonder, Miracle, Via Old French Merveille = Wonder, Surprise, Miracle from Latin Mirabilia = Wonderful Things is originated from Latin, used particulary in Finnish and Norwegian is given to both sexes. Marvell is derivation of Marvel.
- Petunya - Girl name Petunya means "Flower" is rooted from Latin. Petunya is resulted from Petunia.
Sibling Names for Blanton
If you're looking for the perfect sibling name to go with the unique and stylish moniker "Blanton," then look no further! We've curated a list of names that complement Blanton's individuality while also creating a cohesive and charming sibling set. Take a look at our top picks below.
Names for Blanton's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Blanton
- Blanton Collier, American football head coach
- Blanton Winship, American military lawyer and veteran of both the Spanish–American War and World War I
Lists having Blanton
- Boy names beginning with B
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ton
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Man