Adelita name meaning
What does Adelita mean?
The unconventional girl name Adelita means "Noble" and is used particulary in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish is originated from German, Latin and Germanic languages. Adelita is version of timeless and pleasing Adelaide. Adelaide is a variant of prevailing and venerable Adela. Adelaide is French cognate of Adelheid. Also Adelaide is Nordic cognate of Adélaïde. Adelaide means Noble and Fight, Of Noble Figure and Of a Noble Kind has its origin in Old High German and Germanic. Adelita is a form of widely accepted and perennial Alida. Alida is a short form of Germanic names with "Adal". Also Alida is a shortened form of "noble". Alida is Italian form of Adele. Also Alida is Hungarian and Frisian cognate of Adelheid. Alida means Noble, The Element Alaida Which Means Little Winged Girl and Of a Noble Kind has its origin in Germanic, Latin and Old High German. Adelita is variant form of all time favorite, predominant and skyrocketing Adeline. Adeline is variant form of AdeleAdelina. Adeline is English and French cognate of Adela. Also Adeline is equivalent of Adelaide in English language. Infrequent Adeline came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Adeline is "Sweet and Noble". Adelita is equivalent of Adela in Spanish language. It is celebrated on December 24th.
How do I pronounce Adelita?
Two syllabled Adelita is pronounced as a-deli-ta. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ad(e)-lita.
Variants of Adelita
Adelaide, Adeline, Alida, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adalene, Edeline, Adelene, Adele, Adelina, Leda, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Allynn, Aileen, Alana, Alina, Aline, Eleine, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, Alice, Adaliene, Adalia, Edelyn, Edith, Adéle, Udele, Adalina, Ada, Ledah, Leta, Adaleide, Adalida, Adalye, Addell
How popular is the name Adelita?
Adelita is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1924 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1950, it ranked 1625th when 43 girls were named Adelita. There are over 1689 babies that have been given the name Adelita in United States. But Adelita is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in Mexico. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Adelita globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adelita
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Do you like Adelita? You would love these names
- Tulya - Latin and Sanskrit name Tulya means "Similar or Of the Same Kind" largely used in Oriya, Sanskrit and Telugu is used as a gender insensitive name
- Christal - Popular girl name Christal has origin in English and Latin, dominantly used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish languages, meaning of Christal is "Precious Stone"
- Pascal - Durable and Famous Pascal is used majorly in Finnish and Danish is of Hebrew and Latin origin, a gender-neutral name, Pascal means "Jump, Of Easter or Pass"
- Domnik means Offered to the Lord and Lord is used as a baby boy name came from Latin. Domnik is derived from Dominic.
- Perpetuus - Boy name Perpetuus means "Perpetual or Everlasting" which is used prevalently in German is originated from Latin language
Sibling Names for Adelita
Welcome to the world of Adelita! If you're looking for names that match well with Adelita, here is a list of sibling names for your consideration:
For a sister
Brother to Adelita
Famous people named Adelita
- In 1937, Adelita Trujillo characterized the role of N in comedy, drama flick Los chicos de la prensa.
- In 1927 drama film, Dança, Amor e Ventura, Adelita Monteiro portrayed N.
Lists having Adelita
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Noble