Antonia name meaning
On This Page
What does Antonia mean?
Meaning of Antonia is That Feeds on Flower or Priceless Inestimable is majorly used in Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, English, Scandinavian, Danish, Faroese, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian and German, a unisex name has origin in Greek and Latin.
Antonia is effeminate version of Antonius. Antonius is version of ever lasting and saintly Anthony. Antonius is Latin equivalent of Anton. Fashinable Leading and Eternal Antonius has its origin in Latin and Etruscan, Antonius means "Priceless One".
How do I pronounce Antonia?
The two syllabled name Antonia is commonly pronounced as a-nto-nia. It can also be pronounced as an-tonia.
Variants of Antonia
Antonius, Ansonya, Ansonia, Tonja, Tonje, Antoinetta, Antoinette, Antonina, Antoine, Anthonius, Anthony, Anton, Annsonea, Anson, Antonie, Torny, Antonietta, Anntoinette, Anthonina, Antawn, Tonia, Titouan
How popular is the name Antonia?
Antonia was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 35341 babies have been given the given name. When at the peak of its usage in 1882, it ranked 336th when 669 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 229 years. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names a staggering 77 times
Antonia is a common name in England and Wales given to over 3607 babies in 23 years.
The name is current favorite of the parents, in 1998, it ranked 189th when 234 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Antonia was a common name in France.
Over 9981 babies have been named Antonia since 1900. When at its peak in 1900,. After 119 years, the name has past its prime. Antonia is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names.
In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 199 on girl names chart when 35 babies were named Antonia. Over 567 people have been named Antonia in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 1997 and has secured the place in top 400 names.
In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 322 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Antonia. Over 244 people have been named Antonia in Belgium.
Antonia is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 49 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 360 babies in Ireland have been named Antonia. However things change on global perspective, Antonia is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Spain and Italy.
Also the baby name is popular in Argentina, Peru, Angola, Philippines, Greece, Guatemala, Paraguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Germany, Cuba, Indonesia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Colombia, Tanzania, El Salvador, Ecuador, England, Nicaragua, Austria, Romania and Chile.
As per our findings, over 2120000 babies have been bestowed Antonia around the globe.
Antonia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Antonia
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no.
Go through the following names similar to Antonia
- Fabion - Meaning of Fabion is A Name Given Several Roman Emperors or 16 Saints or Derived from the Roman Clan Name Fabius is substantially used in English and is given to baby boys has origin in Latin
- Balbine - Meaning of Balbine is Bègue or Stammering aimed at baby girls is originated from Latin
- Urbane - The unconventional boy name Urbane means "From the City, Courteous or City Dweller" and is used in English is originated from Latin language
- Adriannette means Woman from Hadria, Etruscan and Adriatic Sea is used in English aimed at baby girls is rooted from Latin. Adriannette is derivative of Adriana.
- Júlía is originated from Latin is primarily used in Danish and Icelandic and is bestowed upon baby girls, Júlía means "Dedicated to Jupiter"
Middle names for Antonia
These are some of the popular and familiar options for Antonia middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Antonia.
Sibling Names for Antonia
If you're considering naming your baby girl Antonia, you may also be wondering what names would pair well with it. Here are some sibling name ideas that match the classic elegance of Antonia, while still offering a unique touch to your family's name collection.
Sister to Antonia
For a brother
Famous people named Antonia
- Antonia the Elder, daughter of Triumvir Mark Antony and Octavia the Younger and a relative of the first Roman emperors of the Julio-Claudian dynasty
- Antonia de Sancha, English actress and businesswoman best known as the former mistress of British Conservative Member of Parliament and Cabinet minister David Mellor which became public knowledge
- Antonia Forest,
- Antonia Zerbisias, Canadian journalist associated with the 'Toronto Star' from 1989 until she took early retirement
- Antonia Terzi, Italian aerodynamicist
- Antonia Brico, conductor and pianist
- Antonia Barber, English author of books for children and adults
- Antonia White, British writer
- Antonia Scarpa, American filmmaker and musician born and raised
- Antonia Bembo, Italian composer and singer
- Antonia Stone, created the United States' first community technology centers
- Antonia Brickell, had a 17-year career
- Antonia Parvanova, Bulgarian politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Antonia of Baux, second Queen consort of Frederick III
- Antonia Gordiana, prominent
- Antonia Bertucci-Pinelli, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Antonia Maury, American astronomer
- Antonia Minor, younger of two daughters of Mark Antony and Octavia Minor
- Antonia Fraser, British author of history, novels
- Antonia Novello, American physician and public health administrator
- Antonia Pantoja, Dr
- Antonia Kidman, Australian journalist and TV presenter
- Antonia Prebble, New Zealand actress, best
- Antonia Okonma, British actress of Nigerian descent
- Antonia San Juan, Spanish actress, director and screenwriter
- Antonia Bird, English producer and director of television drama and feature films
- Antonia Martínez, 20-year-old student at the University of Puerto Rico at Río Piedras
- Antonia Bennett, American singer of adult alternative music
- Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Northern Irish actress and former fashion designer
- Antonia Juhasz, American oil and energy analyst, author
- Antonia Herrero, Argentine film actress who has born in Spain
- Antonia Rey, Cuban-born American actress
- Antonia Scheurlen in Der Einsturz - Die Wahrheit ist tödlich as Actress
- Antonia Davies in Lords of London as Actress
- Antonia Frering in I Can't Think Straight as Actress
- Antonia Yannouli in A Nightmare on Elm Street as Actress
- Antonia Iulia Pop in Rhodes Learns from the Things as Actress
- Antonia Dauphin in Coco avant Chanel as Casting Director
- Antonia Lingemann in Zeiten ändern Dich as Actress
- Antonia Kinlay in Touch as Actress
- Antonia Arslan is an anthropologist, professor and Italian writer of Armenian family.
- In 1931, Antonia Arévalo characterized the role of Señora Elsie in drama, romance film Sombras del circo.
- In 1983 drama flick, Zavartete vsichki sferi, Antonia Cholcheva characterized Predsedatelkata na blagotvoritelnoto druzhestvo.
- In 1920 movie, Der galante König - August der Starke, Antonia Dietrich characterized Gräfin Cosel.
- Antonia Dorian, from 2000 comedy, horror movie The Bare Wench Project, who portrayed Toni.
- Antonia Fernández characterized minor role of Carmen in 1929 drama film El sexto sentido.
- Antonia Liskova played leading role of Mara in 2007 drama, romance movie Riparo.
- Antonia Mas portrayed the significant role of N in 1964 flick Sonría, por favor.
- In 1977, Antonia Reininghaus played the role of Christine In movie Der Mädchenkrieg.
- Antonia Reß played leading role of Mimi in 1997 family movie Dizzy, lieber Dizzy.
- Antonia Santilli portrayed the vital character of Olga in 1974 adventure and comedy flick Neveroyatnye priklyucheniya italyantsev v Rossii.
- In 2010 drama film, Post Mortem, Antonia Zegers played Nancy Puelma.
- In 2000 documentary movie, Con todo mi amor, Rita, Antonia Fernandez portrayed N.
- In 2005, Antonia Ionescu characterized the role of N in comedy movie Eminescu versus Eminem.
- Antonia Peters portrayed small role of Julians Mutter in 2014 drama movie Mobber's End.
- In 1931 flick, Ang monghita, Antonia Santos characterized N.
Lists having Antonia
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Boy names that starts with Ant
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable