Cyane meaning and origin
Cyane is form of Cyan. Cyan is variation of predominant Cian.
Variants of Cyane
View middle names that goes with Cyane like Theron, Greyson, Tucker, Audie, Darrel, Marty,Names that rhyme with Cyane
Popularity of Cyane
Cyane is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 223 babies that have been given the name Cyane in France. Cyane is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Cyane is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 200 people globally have carried Cyane as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Cyane
Positive energy adores your spirit. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
You would love these names similar to Cyane
- Kerilyn - Kerilyn's meaning is Dark-Haired, Dark and Name of a County came from Irish is aimed at baby girls. Kerilyn is derived from Kerry.
- Albirt - Boy name Albirt has its origin in Germanic, meaning of Albirt is "Noble and Bright and Honorable". Albirt is a derivation of Albert.
- Deaglan - The curious boy name Deaglan is used predominantly in Irish, Deaglan means "Full of Goodness"
- Garratt - The odd boy name Garratt is of Germanic origin, Garratt means "Spear Strong and Spear Rule". Garratt is a derivative of Gerard.
- Ashleen - Uncommon girl name Ashleen came from Old English and Irish notably used in Sikh and English languages, meaning of Ashleen is "Meadow of Ash Trees or Symbol of Fire"
Namesakes of Cyane
We could not find any notable namesake.