Daniek meaning and origin
Daniek came from Hebrew, meaning of Daniek is "God is My Judge" aimed at baby girls is used mainly in Dutch.
Variants of DaniekNames that rhyme with Daniek
Popularity of Daniek
Daniek is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and Netherlands. According to our findings, over 500 babies have been named Daniek globally.
Daniek in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Daniek
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You believe life's to have fun. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. Positive energy adores your spirit.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Daniek
- Marnina - Atypical Marnina largely is used in Hebrew is a girl name. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Marnina is "Rejoice"
- Maty - Meaning of Maty is Gift of God aimed at girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Jaime - Prevailing unisex name Jaime is notably used in English, Portuguese and Spanish, meaning of Jaime is "Variant of Jacob Supplanter, Yahweh May Protect or Holder of the Heel" came from Hebrew. On the list of baby boy names, prevailing Jaime elevated to 481st position in 2017 in United States
- Anushka - Unfamiliar Hebrew Anushka is used as a girl name which is mainly used in Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi, meaning of Anushka is "Lord Durga's Name, A Term of Endearment or He (God) Was Gracious"
- Mathijs - Meaning of Mathijs is Gift of Yahweh is used specifically in Dutch and came from Hebrew is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Daniek
We could not find any notable namesake.