Daniyyel name meaning
What does Daniyyel mean?
Daniyyel is variant transcription of Daniyel. Daniyel is variation of biblical and long standing Daniel.
Variants of DaniyyelNames that rhyme with Daniyyel
How popular is the name Daniyyel?
Daniyyel is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Daniyyel
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time. You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life.
Parents who liked Daniyyel, loved these names
- Bandi - Unfamiliar Sanskrit and Old Greek Bandi bestowed upon both genders which is used substantially in Hindi, Hungarian and Czech, meaning of Bandi is "Servant, Slave or Man"
- Alena - Used in Finnish and Swedish durable and prevailing, Alena is used as a girl name, Alena means "Torch or Of Magdala" came from Hebrew and Old Greek
- Ladislava - Unexpected Ladislava substantially is used in Slavic and Czech is rooted from Old Slavic and Slavonic, a girl name, meaning of Ladislava is "Glory or Domination"
- Marketa is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Czech is a baby girl name came from Old Greek. Marketa is Finnish cognate of Marketta
- Denisa - Infrequent girl name Denisa means "Dedicated to Dionysos" which is rooted from Old Greek is notably used in Tamil and Romanian
Famous people named Daniyyel
We could not find any notable namesake.