Janece meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Rarefied Janece is bestowed upon baby girls. Janece is variation of biblical and loved Janice. Janice is variation of biblical, darling and timeless Jeanne. Janice is diminutive of Jane. Janice means Form of Jane, Yahweh is Gracious and God's Gracious Gift is of Hebrew origin is used substantially in English.
Variants of Janece
View middle names that goes with Janece like Madyson, Celine,Names that rhyme with Janece
Popularity of Janece
Janece is an uncommon baby name in United States, 67 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2007. Over 643 babies in United States have been named Janece. Also, Janece is a familiar name in Philippines. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Janece around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Janece
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People admire your spirit. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real.
Do you like Janece? Other names you would love
- Ariel - Origin of Cherished and Ceaseless Ariel is in Hebrew, meaning of Ariel is "Lion of God" used for both genders is used substantially in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish. In 2018, eminent Ariel was the 154th most popular name on baby girl chart in United States
- Jebbe means Beloved of Yahweh came from Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Jebbe is derived from Jebediah.
- Ties means Gift of Yahweh has origin in Hebrew substantially used in Dutch is used as a boy name
- Chayil - Unheard-of Chayil specifically is used in Hebrew came from Hebrew, meaning of Chayil is "Power Strength Valor Or Wealth" is used as a unisex name
- Hebron - Meaning of Hebron is Association is used as a unisex name came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Janece
We could not find any notable namesake.