Afraa name meaning
On This Page
What does Afraa mean?
Unisex name Afraa is used notably in Arabic, Gujarati and Kannada, Afraa means "Happiness, White, Fair Complexioned or Dust Colored" is rooted from Latin. Afraa is a version of famous Afra. Arabic and Latin name Afra, meaning of Afra is "White, Dust-coloured and Young Deer".
Variants of AfraaNames that rhyme with Afraa
How popular is the name Afraa?
Afraa is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Afraa is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 6000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 8000 babies have been named Afraa globally.
Numerological analysis of Afraa
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
If you like Afraa, you would love these names
- Emalee - Unconventional Emalees origin is English-American and Latin is a girl name commonly used in English, meaning of Emalee is "Rivaling and Emily". Emalee is another transcription of Emily.
- Retta - Meaning of Retta is The Word Amare with the Meaning to Love has origin in Germanic and Latin is used as a baby girl name. Retta is variant transcription of Amoretta.
- Hillary - Used chiefly in Finnish and Swedish unfading and well-liked, Hillary means "The Word Hilaris with the Meaning Cheerful or Form of Hilary" and is given to both genders is originated from Latin
- Tanja - Latin name Tanja is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Faroese, Russian and Icelandic. Tanja is equivalent of Tanya in German language. Also Tanja is Russian, Slavic and English equivalent of Tatiana. Also Tanja is Nordic and Russian cognate of Татьяна
- Rainier - Of Latin and Old High German origin, Outlandish Rainier means "Army or Advice" given to both sexes is used largely in English and Finnish
Famous people named Afraa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Afraa
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Latin Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Colored