Delisa name meaning
What does Delisa mean?
Delisa's meaning is Gives Pleasure came from Hebrew and Latin used as a baby girl name is specifically used in English. Delisa is derivation of Delicia. Delicia is English form of Dilys. Frequently Used Delicia largely is used in English, meaning of Delicia is "Delight and Pleasure" is of Welsh, Latin and English origin.
How do I pronounce Delisa?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Delisa as d(e)-li-sa.
Variants of DelisaNames that rhyme with Delisa
How popular is the name Delisa?
Delisa used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1951 and over 3241 babies have been given the name in 66 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1965,. However after 66 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, Delisa is a familiar name in Swaziland, South Africa, Philippines, Indonesia and Zimbabwe. As per our findings, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Delisa around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Delisa
Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You are a freethinker. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Change your perspective. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Do you like Delisa? Read these names too
- Silka - The infrequent girl name Silka is used in German, Frisian and Icelandic, Silka means "Indication of the Gender of Caecilier or Blind" came from Latin
- Oceane - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Oceane came from English and Latin is dominantly used in Greek, meaning of Oceane is "Ocean" is used as a unisex name
- Frankie - Long standing and Popular Frankie is used in English and Swedish came from Latin, Germanic and Old High German, Frankie means "Diminutive of Frank Free, Frankie is Occasionally Used for Girls or A Man Form France" is generally used for both boys and girls
- Furio - Latin name Furio is majorly used in Italian, meaning of Furio is "Inspired By An Old Roman Family Name or the Roman Goddess of Vengeance Furia or Enthusiasm"
- Charita - Offbeat Hebrew, Latin and English Charita is used as a girl name, meaning of Charita is "One Having a Very Clean Character or Good" is specifically used in Sindhi, Danish and Finnish
Famous people named Delisa
- Delisa Newton, American nurse and jazz vocalist
- Delisa Walton-Floyd, two-time National Collegiate champion
Lists having Delisa
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lisa
- Girl names that starts with Del
- Baby Names that mean Pleasure