Enea meaning and origin
Enea's meaning is Ainein is specifically used in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Icelandic and Italian has its roots in Old Greek is used as a gender insensitive name . Enea is variant form of everlasting and preeminent Ena. Ena is variation of unfading and darling Ina. Ena is short version of Helene. Ena is feminine version of Enar. Ena is equivalent of Eina in Swedish language. Also Ena is form of Einar in Norwegian language. Meaning of Ena is Irena and Marked is of Latin and African-Efik origin.. Enea is form of Aeneas in Italian language.
Variants of EneaNames that rhyme with Enea
Popularity of Enea
a popular name in Italy with over 3760 new-borns have been given the name since 2016. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 40th spot and 1337 baby boys were given the name. Moreover, the name has been to the top 50 baby names 3 times In Switzerland, Enea was once a common name since emerging in 1998 it has been given to over 1165 babies. When at its peak in 2016,. However after 33 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Enea is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 784 on girl names chart when 58 babies were named Enea. There are over 772 babies that have been given the name Enea in France. Enea is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby boy names chart.
Enea is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Enea is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 8000 have the name. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Enea around the globe.
Enea in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Enea
Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You have people who love you. Open up to new suggestions and ideas.
Do you like Enea? Read these names too
- Marilène - Girl name Marilène means "Sun or Sea" which is used substantially in Danish and Swedish has its origin in Greek and Hebrew languages
- Tudor - Particulary used in Romanian unusual, Tudor means "Gift of God". It is rooted from Old Welsh and Gothic is used as a boy name
- Louka - Predominantly used in French recent and unusual, Louka means "From Lucania" and is bestowed upon baby boys is originated from Old Greek
- Ophelia - Originated from Old Greek, Prevalent and Enduring Ophelia is used particulary in English and Italian and a unisex name, Ophelia means "Help"
- Tekla - Creative and adventurous and Venerable girl name Tekla is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Tekla is "Glory or God" is predominantly used in Scandinavian and Greenlandic languages
Namesakes of Enea
- Enea Salmeggia, Italian painter of the late-Renaissance period
- Enea Koliçi, Albanian professional footballer