Adya name meaning
On This Page
What does Adya mean?
Commonly used in Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Sindhi, Sikh, Gujarati, Russian and Oriya uncustomary, Adya aimed at both genders, meaning of Adya is "Today, First or Unparalleled" is of Sanskrit and Latin origin.
Adya is abridged form of Adrian. Adrian is form of AdrienAdrianus. Meaning of Adrian is Woman from Hadria, Rich and Adriatic Sea has its origin in Latin.
Does Adya work as a baby name?
Adya is a unique and meaningful baby boy name. Its origin is Latin, meaning 'from Hadria'. It has a certain spiritual feel to it and is sure to stand out in any crowd.
As an added bonus, it's easy to pronounce and spell. Because it's relatively uncommon, your little Adya will definitely be the only one of his kind! It's a great option if you want a name that's both pleasing to the ear and full of history and tradition.
How do I pronounce Adya?
Two syllabled Adya is pronounced as a-dya. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ad-ya.
Variants of AdyaNames that rhyme with Adya
How popular is the name Adya?
In United States, Adya is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. In 2014, it ranked 4878th when 28 girls were named Adya.
There are over 291 babies that have been given the name Adya in United States. Adya is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use.
But Adya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 190000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Adya as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Adya
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. You have a strong sense of order. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
If you like Adya, you would love these names
- Ignatius - Predominant and Evergreen boy name Ignatius is originated from Latin and Etrusk, meaning of Ignatius is "Ardent or Red Hot" is predominantly used in Norwegian, Dutch and Danish
- Lorenc - Boy name Lorenc has origin in Latin and is notably used in Albanian language, meaning of Lorenc is "Laurel"
- Lorilynn - Meaning of Lorilynn is Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor or Victory, Crowned with Laurels or Modern Variant of Lora or Laurie Referring to the Laurel Tree is originated from Old Greek, Arabic and Latin, used prevalently in English is a baby girl name
- Anceline has its origin in French and Latin is a girl name, Anceline means "Servant"
- Orensie - Orensie means "Surge" is originated from Latin
Sibling Names for Adya
Adya is a beautiful and unique name for your baby. Here's a list of some great sibling names that would sound perfect when paired with Adya.
Names for Adya's sister
Brother for Adya
Famous people named Adya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean Power