Cristine name meaning
On This Page
What does Cristine mean?
Cristine means Follower of Christ is rooted from Latin used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and English. Cristine is a variant form of perennial and biblical Christina.
Christina is version of perpetual and biblical Christiana. Christina is derived from Christine. Christina is effeminate variation of Christian. Christina is Greek equivalent of Christiane. Widespread Christina is originated from Latin, Christina means "Christ-bearer and Anointed".
Does Cristine sound like a good baby name?
Cristine is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. It has its roots in Latin and means "follower of Christ." This name is special because it reflects the faith and spirituality that many parents hope to instill in their children.
Cristine is also a versatile name that can be paired with a variety of middle names to create a personalized and meaningful moniker for your little one. Whether you're drawn to its religious connotations or simply love the sound of the name, Cristine is a great choice for any baby girl.
How do I pronounce Cristine?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Cristine is c-risti-ne. The other ways to say the name is cr(is)-tine.
Variants of Cristine
Christina, Christiana, Christiane, Carsta, Chrystel, Kristin, Christene, Anachristina, Christinamarie, Christianah, Stiane, Christian, Karsta, Christa, Chrystell, Crystal, Krystal, Kristín, Chrystene, Anna
Middle Names for Cristine
Osia, Tallulah, view more middle names that goes with CristineNames that rhyme with Cristine
How popular is the name Cristine?
A common name in United States having over 4079 recievers in 87 years of usage. Currently the name is rising, in 1965, the moniker grabbed the 973rd spot and 120 baby girls were given the name.
Cristine is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 31 years of usage and 227 bearers, the name could just made to the top 704 names in 1973 before vanishing in 2001.
Over 227 babies in France have been named Cristine.
But Cristine is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, DR Congo and Brazil.
As per our findings, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Cristine around the globe.
Cristine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Cristine
Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away.
Do you like Cristine? You would love these names
- Yoleine has its origin in Latin, Yoleine means "Violette"
- Christian - Illustrous and Perennial unisex name Christian is used in Swedish, Scandinavian and Greenlandic, meaning of Christian is "Disciple of Christ or Christian Follower of Christ" came from Latin and Greek
- Luca - Darling Luca mostly is used in Finnish and Faroese aimed at both genders, meaning of Luca is "Daylight Babies, Born At Daybreak or The Bright" has its origin in Latin and Old Greek
- Liviana - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Liviana substantially is used in Italian and English is a girl name, meaning of Liviana is "Illustrious Roman Family or Olive Tree" is rooted from Hebrew, Latin and Old Norse
- Turien - The Turien is originated from Latin, meaning of Turien is "Young Shoot"
Sibling Names for Cristine
Are you searching for the perfect name for your newest family member, Cristine? Look no further than this list featuring sibling names that pair beautifully with this timeless moniker. From classic choices to more unique options, there's something here for every taste and style.
Sister to Cristine
Names for Cristine's brother
Famous people named Cristine
- Cristine Rose, American actress
- Cristine Reyes in El Presidente as Actress
- Cristine Prosperi in Stir of Echoes: The Homecoming as Actress
- Cristine Chateau is notable for her acting in movie Euroflesh 12: Born to Sin
Lists having Cristine
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tine
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ