Agnolo meaning and origin
Agnolo means Angel or A Heavenly Messenger has its origin in Italian and Latin and is used for boys is mostly used in Italian.
Variants of AgnoloNames that rhyme with Agnolo
Popularity of Agnolo
Agnolo is an uncommon name around the world. As per our evaluation, over 30 people has been named Agnolo globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agnolo
You are always open to experience something new. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. People admire your spirit. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Do you like Agnolo? Read these names too
- Leonilde - The Leonilde means "Lioness, Composition or Struggle". Its origin is in German is commonly used in Italian
- Cella - Unexpected Cella majorly is used in Italian has origin in Latin and Italian, a girl name, meaning of Cella is "Dedicated to Mars and Little Marcus". Cella is derivative of Marcella.
- Girolamo - Dominantly used in Italian atypical, Girolamo is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Girolamo is "Sacred Name"
- Albertino - Boy name Albertino is used majorly in Italian. Its origin is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Albertino is "Noble or Honorable"
- Peppone means God Adds or He (God) Will Add used for baby boys used dominantly in Italian is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Agnolo
- Agnolo Firenzuola, Italian poet and litterateur
- Agnolo Gaddi, Italian painter