Gaetano name meaning
What does Gaetano mean?
Gaetano means From Caieta or Originating from Gaeta is used normally as a boy name. It is rooted from Latin is used dominantly in Italian. Gaetano is celebrated on August 7 th.
What's Gaetano like for a baby name?
Gaetano is a beautiful Italian name for a baby boy, perfect for parents looking to give their son a strong heritage. The origin of the name Gaetano derives from Gaieta, an old Italian port city that was once part of the medieval kingdom of Sicily. The meaning behind the name is "from Gaieta" and is believed to represent strength and stability. Gaetano also has strong religious significance as it was used as a male version of the popular saintly female name Georgia. This makes it an ideal choice for families wanting to honor important religious figures in their lives. With its traditional sound and modern appeal, Gaetano is truly an ideal choice for any baby boy's name.
How do I pronounce Gaetano?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Gaetano is gay-tah-noe.
Variants of GaetanoNames that rhyme with Gaetano
How popular is the name Gaetano?
Gaetano is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1904 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1914, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 632 on boy names chart when 87 babies were named Gaetano. Over 3708 people have been named Gaetano in United States. Gaetano is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1920 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1959, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 347 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Gaetano. Over 622 people have been named Gaetano in France.
Gaetano is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, in use since 1995, peaked in 1995 when it ranked 625th. Over 115 babies in Belgium have been named Gaetano. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Gaetano is a common name in Germany and Canada while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Venezuela, England, Dominican Republic, Malta, Poland and Argentina. As per our evaluation, over 170000 people has been named Gaetano globally.
Gaetano in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Gaetano
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You dream of living in a more humane society. You have high ideals. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Gaetano? You would love these names
- Vladimiro - Origin of Vladimiro is in Slavonic and Old Slavic is used especially in Italian, meaning of Vladimiro is "Great or Rule" is given to boys
- Cono - Unfamiliar boy name Cono means "A Cone" is rooted from Italian language
- Marzia means Martius or Mars is a girl name, primarily used in Italian came from Latin and Arabic
- Cenai - Cenai's meaning is Main meal of the day, From the surname Cena and Supper has its origin in Italian and Roman is a girl name. Cenai is effeminate variant of Cena.
- Deno - Unexpected Deno is originated from Italian, Deno means "Strong Warrior" is aimed at boys
Sibling Names for Gaetano
Introducing a list of potential sibling names for the baby name "Gaetano". Whether you're expecting a new addition to the family or simply searching for inspiration, this list includes a range of unique and classic names that pair well with Gaetano.
Sister for Gaetano
Names for Gaetano's brother
Famous people named Gaetano
- Gaetano Donizetti, Italian composer
- Gaetano Filangieri, Italian jurist and philosopher
- Gaetano Milanesi, Italian scholar and writer on the history of art
- Gaetano Greco, Italian Baroque composer
- Gaetano Moroni, Italian writer on the history and contemporary structure of the Catholic Church and an official of the papal court
- Gaetano Pugnani, Italian composer and violinist
- Gaetano Lococo, mobster identified as one of the "Five Iron Men" of Kansas City
- Gaetano Sabatini, Italian draftsman and Baroque painter
- Gaetano Crocco, Italian scientist and aeronautics pioneer
- Gaetano Braga, Italian composer and cellist
- Gaetano Bedini, Italian ecclesiastic
- Gaetano Casati, Italian explorer of Africa
- Gaetano Brunetti, prolific Italian born composer active
- Gaetano Catanoso, Italian Roman Catholic priest and the founder of the Suore Veroniche del Santo Volto
- Gaetano Guadagni, Italian mezzo-soprano castrato singer
- Gaetano Berenstadt, Italian alto castrato
- Gaetano Zompini, Italian printmaker and engraver
- Gaetano Gandolfi, Italian painter of the late Baroque and early Neoclassic period
- Gaetano Saya, former Italian politician convicted February 13
- Gaetano and Pietro Sgarabotto, Gaetano Sgarabotto was born in Vicenza, Italy
- Gaetano Pollastri,
- Gaetano Bisleti, Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church and was former Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for Catholic Education
- Gaetano Castelli, Italian painter and set designer
- Gaetano Merola, Italian conductor
- Gaetano Martoriello, Italian painter of the late-Baroque period
- Gaetano Lapis, Italian painter of the late-Baroque period
- Gaetano Arfé, Italian politician, historian, and journalist
- Gaetano Stammati, Italian politician, minister, lecturer
- Gaetano Alibrandi, senior papal diplomat and former Personal Secretary to Giovanni Battista Cardinal Montini
- Gaetano Salvemini, Italian anti-fascist politician
- Gaetano Bresci, Italian anarchist
- Gaetano Polidori, Italian writer and scholar living in London
- Gaetano Badalamenti, powerful member of the Sicilian Mafia
- Gaetano Starrabba, former racing driver from Italy
- Gaetano Scirea, Italian professional footballer
- Gaetano Martino, Italian politician
- Gaetano Mosca, Italian political scientist
- Gaetano Gagliano, Canadian entrepreneur who founded St
- Gaetano Pesce, Italian architect and a design pioneer of the 20th century
- Gaetano Belloni, Italian professional road racing cyclist
- Gaetano D'Agostino, Italian former football midfielder and current coach
- Gaetano Orlando, Italian-Canadian retired professional ice hockey Centre and later ice hockey coach
- Gaetano Giallanza, Swiss-Italian professional footballer
- Gaetano Sanseverino, Italian philosopher and theologian
- Gaetano Reina, Sicilian-born American gangster and founder of the Lucchese crime family
- Gaetano Trentanove, Italian and American sculptor
- Gaetano Fontana, Italian football manager and former midfielder
- Gaetano Vasari, Italian former football midfielder
- Gaetano Vastola, Italian football player
- Gaetano Caridi, Italian footballer
- Gaetano Autiero in Summertime as Actor
- Gaetano LoGiudice in Goodfellas as Actor
- Gaetano Jones in 3-Day Weekend as Actor
- Gaetano Lisi in Groundhog Day as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Gaetano Amata directed the movie Il marito povero
- Gaetano Carotenuto characterized the central role of Sandro in 2002 drama film Il piacere di piacere.
- In 1973, Gaetano Porro characterized the role of Il padre in drama flick La circostanza.
- In 1980, Gaetano Russo portrayed the role of Andrea in horror and mystery flick Trhauma.
- In 2009, Gaetano Gentile characterized the role of Cameriere Bar Roma in comedy film Piede di dio.
Lists having Gaetano
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ano
- Baby Names that mean City