Deria name meaning
What does Deria mean?
Meaning of Deria is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Deria
How popular is the name Deria?
Deria is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Deria is a familiar name in Indonesia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia. As per our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Deria around the globe.
Deria in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Deria
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them.
Do you like Deria? Read these names too
- Naziya - Isolated and Modern girl name Naziya means "High Aspiring"
- Tamson - Unexpected Tamsons origin is Scandinavian, meaning of Tamson is "Son of Thomas" is used for both sexes
- Maritess - Curious girl name Maritess is principally used in Tagalog, meaning of Maritess is "María, Teresa or Tes" is originated from Spanish
- Gerardina - Gerardina's meaning is Spear or Hard is used as a baby girl name
- Kahiau - Rare boy name Kahiau came from Hawaiian, prevalently used in Hawaiian language, meaning of Kahiau is "Selfless Generosity"
Middle names for Deria
These in vogue and daring middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Deria .
View more middle names that goes with Deria.
Famous people named Deria
We could not find any notable namesake.