Dieon name meaning
What does Dieon mean?
Offbeat boy name Dieon is used chiefly in English is originated from Old Greek. Dieon is another transcription of Dion. Dion is variant of virtuous Dionysius. Dion is short of Dionysius. Also Dion is short of Dennis. Offbeat Old Greek Dion, meaning of Dion is "Follower of Dionysius, Of the God Dionysus Devotees and God".
Variants of Dieon
View middle names that goes with Dieon like Kuan, Acen, Tein, Evander,Names that rhyme with Dieon
How popular is the name Dieon?
Dieon is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1998. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Dieon globally.
Numerological analysis of Dieon
The sky is your only limit. You never settle for less. You are driven by success and accomplishing everything you imagined as a child. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. Don't make work your priority.
Do you like Dieon? Other names you would love
- Gritt specifically is used in Finnish, Danish and German came from Old Greek and German, meaning of Gritt is "The Pearl" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Nicolasa - The unconventional and evergreen girl name Nicolasa has origin in Old Greek, Nicolasa means "Victory of the People and People's Victory" is majorly used in English. Nicolasa is derived from Nicola.
- Aggi - Aggi's meaning is The Word Agathos with the Meaning Kind Good and The Good has origin in Old Greek and English, a gender insensitive name is majorly used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish. Aggi is shortened form of Agatha.
- Heddi means War, Battle and Struggle is substantially used in Finnish and English and came from Old Greek and Germanic is aimed at girls. Heddi is short form of Hedwig.
- Aleksander - Origin of Outlandish Aleksander is in Old Greek, meaning of Aleksander is "He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Defender of Men" is a boy name is mainly used in Estonian and Polish
Famous people named Dieon
We could not find any notable namesake.