Aggi meaning and origin
Commonly used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Aggi is of Old Greek and English origin is used for both genders. Aggi is variant of prevalent and virtuous Agnes. Agnes is form of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη in Latin language. Meaning of Agnes is The Chaste and Lamb As Well is of Latin and Celtic origin. Aggi is a variant form of Agga. Agga is variant form of acclaimed and contemporary Agathe. Also Agga is version of pious, persistent and pleasing Agnes. Agga is also version of Names Containing the Name Element Ragn. Also. Aggi is variant of unfading and famous Angelica. Angelica is a variant form of venerable, biblical and celebrated Angela. Angelica is effeminate form of Angelicus: Latin Angelicus = Angelic, Like an Angel, Deriving from the Greek Word Αγγελος = Messenger. Also. Aggi is shortened form of Agatha. Agatha is equivalent of Agathe in Latin language.
Variants of Aggi
Agnes, Agga, Angelica, Hagne, Ag, Anise, Agne, Agathe, Angela, Rosangelica, Angelicamaria, Anissa, Anisa, Agnew, Agna, Agatha, Agathon, Aingeal, Angelia, Angelina, Angelamaria, Angelos, Angelus, Rosaangelica, Rosa, RoseNames that rhyme with Aggi
Popularity of Aggi
Aggi is a familiar baby name in Germany, Indonesia, India and Poland. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Aggi as their given name according to our estimate.
Aggi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aggi?
You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Looking for a name like Aggi? Please go through the following names
- Deon - Meaning of Deon is Fertile Land, Abbreviation of Dionysius or Dedicated to Dionysos used for both genders which is used majorly in Greek and English has its origin in Old Greek
- Zenone is used in Italian is a baby boy name, Zenone means "Zeus" came from Old Greek and Italian
- Sébastiane - Greek name Sébastiane means "Honored"
- Gyuri - Old Greek name Gyuri is used mostly in Hungarian is a baby boy name, meaning of Gyuri is "Earthworker, Earth Worker and Farmer". Gyuri is resultant of George.
- Teodor - Teodor's meaning is Gift of God is of Old Greek origin and a boy name is used particulary in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
Namesakes of Aggi
We could not find any notable namesake.