Djordje meaning and origin
Used primarily in Slavic recent and uncommon, Djordje is a boy name is originated from Slavic and Old Greek. Djordje is a variant form of evergreen and saintly George. George is English cognate of Georgius. George means A Tiller of the Soil and Worker of the Earth is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of DjordjeNames that rhyme with Djordje
Popularity of Djordje
Djordje is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. And also in England and Wales. Also, Djordje is a familiar name in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Austria, Kosovo, Germany and Canada. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Djordje globally.
Djordje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Djordje
Not everyone deserves your attention. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You never establish clumsy connections. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. You are always being straight. Stay true to yourself and your friends. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person.
Do you like Djordje? Read these names too
- Danijel - Recent and Unconventional Danijel is used primarily in Slavic, Danijel means "God is My Judge" is a boy name is originated from Hebrew
- Mitar - Originated from Old Greek, Mitar means "Dedicated to Demeter" and is used for baby boys is majorly used in Slavic
- Miodrag - Primarily used in Slavic, Miodrag aimed at baby boys which originated from Slavonic, meaning of Miodrag is "Dear or Cherished"
- Dragisa - The boy name Dragisa is used mainly in Slavic, Dragisa means "The Word Dorog Which Means Dear Precious" is originated from Slavonic and Slavic
- Darko - Used especially in Slavic uncustomary, Darko aimed at baby boys, Darko means "Mighty or Possessor of the Good" is originated from Old Persian and Slavonic
Namesakes of Djordje
- Djordje Milosavljevic in Apsolutnih sto as Writer
- Djordje Balasevic in Celovecernji the Kid as Actor
- Djordje Kadijevic in Leptirica as Director
- Djordje Abadzijev in tvMovie Tabakerata as Writer