Domenika meaning and origin
Meaning of Domenika is Belonging to the Lord is principally used in German and originated from Latin is aimed at baby girls. Domenika is a variation of biblical and widespread Dominika. Dominika is feminine of Dominic. Dominika's meaning is Belonging to the Lord and Of the Lord Belonging to God is originated from Latin. Domenika is feminine variant of Dominic. Dominic is variation of Dominicus. Meaning of Dominic is Of the Lord Belonging to God, Form of Dominick and Lord came from Latin.
Variants of DomenikaNames that rhyme with Domenika
Popularity of Domenika
Domenika is a familiar baby name in Russia. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Domenika around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Domenika
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Other names similar to Domenika, for would be parents
- Emalee - Curious girl name Emalee is used chiefly in English, Emalee means "Excel and Industrious" is originated from English-American and Latin. Emalee is a spelling variation of Emily.
- Francelin - The Francelin is originated from Latin, Francelin means "Free Condition"
- Mandi means Lovable, She who Must be Loved or In Love is used as a girl name and is primarily used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish came from Latin
- Venanzo - The Venanzo is originated from Latin, Venanzo means "Welcome or Welcomed" is used mainly in Italian language
- Felicidade has its origin in Latin and Portuguese, Felicidade means "Happiness" particulary used in Portuguese is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Domenika
We could not find any notable namesake.