Emalee meaning and origin
Curious girl name Emalee is rooted from Latin and English-American is used in English. Emalee is a variant of famous Emmalee. Emmalee is version of durable and dominant Emily. Also Emmalee is a variant form of preeminent and perennial Emma. Also Emmalee is another transcription of Emma;Lee. Curious Emmalee's origin is English, English-American and Latin is used in English, meaning of Emmalee is "Lee and Emma". Also. Emalee is variant transcription of Emily. Emily is variant of EmilieAmelia. Emily is English equivalent of Emilie. Also Emily is form of Émilie in English language.
Variants of EmaleeNames that rhyme with Emalee
Popularity of Emalee
In United States, Emalee was once a common name since emerging in 1918 it has been given to over 3614 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2005,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 53 years. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Emalee
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You like to explore your options about everything. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
Looking for a name like Emalee? Please go through the following names
- Annuziata - Annuziatas origin is Latin, meaning of Annuziata is "To Make Known"
- Claribel - Originated from Latin, Well-Known and All time favorite Claribel bestowed upon baby girls which is used in English, Claribel means "The Element Clarus with the Meaning Clear Bright Famous, Beautiful or Bright"
- Hénora - Origin of Hénora is in Latin language bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hénora is "Honor" is mostly used in French
- Alanick has its origin in Latin, Alanick means "Tribe near the Black Sea"
- Laurie - Laurie's meaning is Laurel Wreath, Crowned with Laurels or Laurel is used especially in English and English that originated from Latin is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Emalee
- Emalee Burditt in Buffalo Bill Day as Miscellaneous Crew
Lists having Emalee
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lee
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Rival
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Laborious
- Baby Names that mean Emulating
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling