Dorotha meaning and origin
Acclaimed and Classic girl name Dorotha came from Old Greek and Greek predominantly used in Swedish and English languages, meaning of Dorotha is "Gift of God or Variant of the Greek Dorothy". Dorotha is derivation of Dorothy. Dorothy is variant form of eminent, persistent and biblical Dorothea. Dorothy is form of Dorothea in English language. Origin of Eminent and Rooted Dorothy is in Old Greek, meaning of Dorothy is "Gift, Gift of God and Gift and God". It is celebrated on February 6.Names that rhyme with Dorotha
Popularity of Dorotha
Dorotha used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1885 and over 4787 babies have been given the name in 77 years. When at its peak in 1916,. After 77 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Dorotha globally.
Numerological aspects of Dorotha
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
Other names similar to Dorotha
- Brisa - Used primarily in Spanish illustrous, Brisa is originated from Old Greek and Spanish, Brisa means "The Word Brisa Which is of the Meaning Wind Breeze or Wind" is aimed at girls
- Hippocrates - Dominantly used in English and Greek, Hippocrates means "Horse Power" and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Old Greek
- Alexei - Meaning of Alexei is The Defender is used as a gender insensitive name which is substantially used in Norwegian and Danish came from Old Greek
- Cendrina - The Cendrina is originated from Greek, Cendrina means "Manly or Protect or Man"
- Gyuri - Particulary used in Hungarian, Gyuri has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Gyuri is "Worker of the Earth, Farmer Earthworker and Earthworker" is used for boys. Gyuri is resultant of George.
Namesakes of Dorotha
We could not find any notable namesake.