Anda meaning and origin
Originated from Old Greek, Sanskrit, Gothic and Spanish, Outlandish Anda means "Defender of Mankind, Bliss, Joy, Adventurous, Abbreviation of Andrea, Peace, Courage or Voyage", a girl name is used chiefly in English and Spanish. Anda is variant form of pleasing Ananda. Ananda is a form of Anand. Ananda is feminine variant of Anand. Ananda's meaning is Derivated from Happiness, Bliss and Blissful is rooted from Sanskrit. Anda is variant form of ever lasting and famed Alexandra. Alexandra is feminine variation of Alexander. Of Old Greek origin, Unfamiliar Alexandra, Alexandra means "Protector and Defender of Men". Anda is version of biblical and enduring Andrea. Andrea is form of Andrietta. Andrea is effeminate form of Andreas. Andrea is equivalent of Alexandria in Portuguese, English and Spanish languages. Also Andrea is Italian cognate of Andreas. Originated from Old Greek, Unwonted Andrea, Andrea means "A Man's Woman and Beautiful and Dared". Anda is variation of famed Fernanda. Fernanda is equivalent of Fernando or in Italian, English and Spanish languages. Also Fernanda is Spanish and Italian form of Ferdinanda. Origin of Unorthodox Fernanda is in German and Gothic, meaning of Fernanda is "Frith Meaning Peace Protection Safety, Peace Through Bravery Bold Protector Bold Journey and Bold Protector".
Variants of AndaNames that rhyme with Anda
Popularity of Anda
Anda is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 194 babies in United States have been named Anda. The name is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. But Anda is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Romania and China. According to our research, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Anda around the globe.
Anda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Anda
You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge.
Do you like Anda? Other names you would love
- Dinae - Meaning of Dinae is Thirsty is of Old Greek origin is a baby girl name. Dinae is resulted from Danae.
- Theseus - Recent and Unwonted Theseus is used chiefly in English is originated from Old Greek, Theseus means "Orders" is a boy name
- Iren - Unconventional Iren came from Old Greek and Greek languages bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in Norwegian and Finnish, meaning of Iren is "Peace"
- Cyra - Unusual Cyra is used in English and Arabic, Cyra means "Master, Moon or Lord", rooted from Old Greek, Old Persian and Greek is given to both boys and girls
- Kacper - Trendy Old Greek and Old Persian Kacper is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Danish and Polish, meaning of Kacper is "Treasurer"
Namesakes of Anda
- Actor Anda Vartholomeou, known for movie 6 Perverts for the Killer
- In 1987 animation flick, Uimitoarele aventuri ale muschetarilor, Anda Calugareanu played D' Artagnan.
Lists having Anda
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with And
- Girl names that ends with -nda
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Bliss
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Courage