Elimelech meaning and origin
Outlandish Hebrew Elimelech means "My God is the King" used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Hebrew.
Variants of ElimelechNames that rhyme with Elimelech
Popularity of Elimelech
Elimelech is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2005, it ranked 2699th when 40 boys were named Elimelech. Over 861 people have been named Elimelech in United States. Elimelech is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. As per our research, over 900 babies have been bestowed Elimelech around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Elimelech
You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping.
You would love these names similar to Elimelech
- Adiv - Dominantly used in Kannada, Tamil and Oriya recent and creative and adventurous, Adiv means "Pleasant Gentle or Pleasant" and is aimed at baby boys is rooted from Hebrew
- Neviah - Unconventional and Modern girl name Neviah is principally used in Hebrew, Neviah means "The Beautiful and The Bright" is originated from Hebrew and Italian. Neviah is derived from Neve.
- Avikam means Diamond or My Father has Risen used for boys which is used largely in Oriya and Bengali is of Hebrew origin
- Euryale - Hebrew name Euryale means "God is Light"
- Avimael - Uncommon boy name Avimael has origin in Hebrew, Avimael means "My Father is of Divine Origin"
Namesakes of Elimelech
- Elimelech of Lizhensk,
- Elimelech Szapira, leading Hasidic rebbe of his time in Poland