Alizah meaning and origin
Alizah is resultant of Eliza. Eliza is diminutive of Elisabeth. Eliza is Romanian equivalent of Alice. Eliza means Unique and My God has Sworn is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic. Also. Alizah is resulted from Aliza. Aliza is version of predominant Aliz. Aliza is equivalent of Alicia in English language. Also Aliza is Hebrew and English form of Alitzah. Aliza is also Hebrew and English equivalent of Eliza. Aliza is also English equivalent of The Hebrew Name עַלִיזָה Meaning Joyful.
View middle names that goes with Alizah like Floor, Cory, Catherine, Mable, Pascale, Solange,Names that rhyme with Alizah
Popularity of Alizah
Alizah is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2445th when 73 girl were named Alizah. There are over 904 babies that have been given the name Alizah in United States. In England and Wales, Alizah is a unique name where it has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1002nd when 36 girls were named Alizah. Over 275 people have been named Alizah in England and Wales.
Also, Alizah is a familiar name in Malaysia and Pakistan. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Alizah?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You hate copying others. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Parents who liked Alizah, loved these names
- Divi - Unusual and Modernistic Divis origin is Hebrew is majorly used in Sanskrit, Bengali and Malayalam, meaning of Divi is "Loved By God or In Heaven" is aimed at both sexes
- Mageline - Uncustomary Mageline came from Hebrew, meaning of Mageline is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene" is aimed at baby girls
- Danijel - Unconventional and Modernistic Danijel is originated from Hebrew is mostly used in Slavic, Danijel means "God is My Judge" is a baby boy name
- Mychel - Mychel's meaning is Like the Lord and Who is Like God? is a unisex name came from Hebrew. Mychel is resultant of Michelle.
- Janeta - Far-out Janeta substantially is used in German and English has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Janeta is "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful" is given to baby girls. Janeta is resultant of Jane.
Namesakes of Alizah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alizah
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Baby Names that mean Joyous
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Delight
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Joyful
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Chosen
- Baby Names that mean Unique
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness