Gilad name meaning
What does Gilad mean?
Originated from Arabic, Unwonted Gilad means "Hump of a Camel or Name of Mountain" substantially used in Arabic, English and Hebrew is used in general as a boy name.
How do I pronounce Gilad?
The two syllabled name Gilad is pronounced, gi-lad.
Variants of GiladNames that rhyme with Gilad
How popular is the name Gilad?
Gilad is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1969 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 316 people have been named Gilad in United States. It had a short run of 6 years on England and Wales boy names chart. But Gilad is a popular baby name in Israel where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 8000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Gilad?
Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You want to do everything as planned in life. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Gilad
- Umayr means Residents or Populace is principally used in Hindi and Sindhi and a boy name is originated from Arabic
- Shardul - Used prevalently in Telugu and Indian new-fangled and outlandish, Shardul is used as a baby boy name, Shardul means "Lion or Tiger" has origin in Sanskrit
- Wadie - Unexpected choice and Perennial unisex name Wadie is originated from Old English and Arabic, meaning of Wadie is "Peaceful or Gentle"
- Hataf particulary is used in Arabic and Hindi, meaning of Hataf is "Mars" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Qayyam - Qayyam's meaning is Another Name for God or Immortal is commonly used in Arabic and Hindi is a baby boy name
Sibling Names for Gilad
If you're considering naming your baby Gilad, you might be looking for inspiration for his siblings' names. Whether you're after a matching Hebrew name or simply want something that sounds great alongside Gilad, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here's a list of 10 sibling names that would complement a little boy named Gilad perfectly.
Names for Gilad's sister
Brother to Gilad
Famous people named Gilad
- Gilad Atzmon, British jazz saxophonist, novelist
- Gilad Bloom, former professional tennis player from Israel
- Gilad Karni, Israeli violist
- Gilad Shalit, former MIA soldier of the Israel Defense Forces
- Gilad Erdan, Israeli politician
- Gilad Kahana in Episode #2.2 as Soundtrack
- Gilad Evron is writer of movie Things
Lists having Gilad
- Boy names beginning with G
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Camel
- Baby Names that mean Mountain
- Baby Names that mean Joy