Ayla name meaning
On This Page
What does Ayla mean?
Widespread girl name Ayla means "Corona, Halo, Moonlight, First of Its Kind In Germany Popular or Halo, Aureole". It is rooted from Turkish and English is used prevalently in English, German, Greenlandic, Danish, Norwegian, Irish, Finnish, Turkish and Swedish.
Ayla is derivative of Ayala. Ayala is variation of widely accepted Ayla. Ayla is resulted from Elah. Elah is version of imperishable and outstanding Ella. Elah's meaning is The Element Elah Which Means Oak Tree Turpentine Tree Terebinth Tree is primarily used in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew.
What do we think of Ayla as a name for a newborn?
Ayla is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that originates from Hebrew. It means "deer" or "gazelle". This name is perfect for parents who love the outdoors and nature.
Ayla has a sweet and delicate sound to it, which makes it very appealing as a baby name. It's also a great choice for parents looking for an uncommon name that is not too difficult to pronounce or spell.
The name Ayla is often associated with a graceful and gentle spirit, making it an ideal choice for a little girl. Overall, Ayla is a wonderful option for parents seeking something memorable and distinctive for their new bundle of joy.
How do I pronounce Ayla?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Ayla is ay-lah. Some people pronounce it as a(y)-la.
Variants of Ayla
Nicknames for Ayla
Baby name Ayla is already a short name but there are some nicknames to go along with it:
Middle Names for Ayla
Tete, Ihla, Leatrice, Cathryn, Coleen, Joia, view more middle names that goes with AylaNames that rhyme with Ayla
How popular is the name Ayla?
Ayla is a popular in United States where over 19894 new-borns have been given the name since 1963. Currently the name is hotter than ever, the moniker grabbed the 189th spot and 1575 baby girls were given the name.
In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 13 times Also, a popular name in England and Wales with over 3923 new-borns have been given the name since 1996.
At present peaking at the charts, it ranked 95th when 556 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times
A common name in France with over 1124 new-borns have been given the name since 1973.
Recently peaked at the charts, 163 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 366th position. Also, A common name in New South Wales having over 218 recievers in 2 years of usage.
Currently peaked at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 59th spot and 113 baby girls were given the name. Also, Ayla used to be a common name in Victoria, first appeared in 2019 and over 128 babies have been given the name in 1 years.
At its zenith in 2019,. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times
In Switzerland, Ayla is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 200 names.
Recently in 2018, 58 babies were given Ayla and it reached its peak ranking, 133 on girl names chart. There are over 506 babies that have been given the name Ayla in Switzerland.
Also, in Netherlands, in just 5 years, it has made it to the top 200 names. Recently in 2019, 91 babies were given Ayla and it reached its peak ranking, 162 on girl names chart.
Over 306 people have been named Ayla in Netherlands.
Ayla is a unique baby name in Ireland, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 200 names.
Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 117 on girl names chart when 47 babies were named Ayla. There are over 226 babies that have been given the name Ayla in Ireland.
Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 300 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 282 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Ayla.
Over 376 babies in Belgium have been named Ayla.
Ayla is a rare baby name in New South Wales where it is still in use. Over 218 people have been named Ayla in New South Wales.
And also in Victoria. Over 128 people have been named Ayla in Victoria. But Ayla is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our findings, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Ayla around the globe.
Ayla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ayla
You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You are a wise person. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You don't take love very seriously. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Do you like Ayla? Other names you would love
- Emilio - Pleasing and Perpetual Latin Emilio bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Emilio is "Wetteifernde or Rivaling" is especially used in Danish and Italian. Famous Emilio ranked at 247 position in 2018 on baby boy chart in United States
- Hilary - Originated from Latin, Well-Known and Conifer Hilary means "Happy or Cheerful or Happy" and is given to both genders is predominantly used in Finnish and Swedish
- Alijah - Origin of Customary Alijah is in Hebrew is prevalently used in Finnish and English used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Alijah is "My God is Yahweh"
- Maisie - Well-Liked and Perennial girl name Maisie is used largely in Norwegian and Danish and of Old Greek origin, Maisie means "The Pearl, Scottish Form of Margaret or Pearl"
- Lynne - The widespread unisex name Lynne means "Gentle or Church" is came from Hebrew and Welsh is used notably in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish
Sibling Names for Ayla
If you've decided to name your little one Ayla, you may be wondering what sibling names would complement this beautiful and unique moniker. Whether you're looking for names that share a similar sound or vibe with Ayla, or simply want to choose something that flows nicely with it, we've rounded up some of the best sibling names to consider. Here are our top picks for baby names that go well with Ayla.
Sister for Ayla
Brother to Ayla
Famous people named Ayla
- Ayla, musical artist
- Ayla Brown, American recording artist from Wrentham
- Ayla Glass in Late Night Infidelity as Actress
- Ayla Kell Ayla Marie Kell is an American actress born on October 7, 1990, in Los Angeles, California.
- Ayla Algan is noted for her acting in TV series Sorry for Leila
- Ayla Karaca, from 1949 drama, romance movie Ayse'nin duasi, who characterized the N.
- In 1970 adventure flick, Yazi mi tura mi, Ayla Ergun characterized N.
- In 1968, Ayla Akinci portrayed the role of N in adventure movie Islamiyetin kahraman kizi.
Lists having Ayla
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Turkish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Moonlight
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Kind