Elsi meaning and origin
Anomalous Elsi came from Hebrew is used in Norwegian, Spanish, German, Danish, Swedish, English and Finnish, meaning of Elsi is "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn" is given to baby girls. Elsi is version of biblical, durable and desirable Elsa. Elsa is variant of biblical Elisabet. Also Elsa is variant of Its Variants. Elsa is diminutive of ElisabethElizabeth. Elsa is Scandinavian and Spanish equivalent of Alice. Rare Elsa has its origin in Hebrew, Germanic and German, Elsa means "God is My Oath, Snow and Ice and My God has Sworn".
Variants of ElsiNames that rhyme with Elsi
Popularity of Elsi
In England and Wales, Elsi is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1021st when 35 girls were named Elsi. There are over 196 babies that have been given the name Elsi in England and Wales. Elsi is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 300 babies in United States have been named Elsi.
Elsi is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. But Elsi is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Elsi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Elsi?
Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. You prefer to fight your battles alone. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better.
Parents who liked Elsi, loved these names
- Iku - Unisex name Iku means "Nourishing" and of Japanese origin is especially used in Japanese and Finnish
- Balthazar - Used dominantly in Swedish and Norwegian recent and curious, Balthazar means "Scharra or High Babylonian Character", a boy name is rooted from Akkadian and Assyrian
- Katinka - Origin of Anomalous Katinka is in Russian and Old Greek is used substantially in Finnish and Greenlandic, meaning of Katinka is "The Pure" is bestowed upon girls
- Madlen - Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Madlen bestowed upon baby girls, Madlen means "Woman of Magdala" is chiefly used in English and Norwegian
- Chloé - Originated from Old Greek, Prominent Chloé is especially used in Finnish, Swedish and French normally used for girls, Chloé means "Young Shoot, Green Shoot or Green"
Namesakes of Elsi
- Elsie Woodward in
- Elsie Taylor in Macbeth as Actress
- Elsie Brown in The Penny Pool as Actress
- Elsi Eng in Much Ado About Nothing as Actress
- Elsie Wagstaff in Saturday Night and Sunday Morning as Actress
- Elsie Baker in The Ghosts of Hanley House as Actress