Amedeo name meaning
On This Page
What does Amedeo mean?
Unusual Amedeo notably is used in Italian, meaning of Amedeo is "Love of God or God!" and rooted from Latin is bestowed upon boys. Amedeo is version of admired Amadeo. Amadeo is form of Amadeus.
Amadeo is Spanish equivalent of Amadeus. Used prevalently in Spanish and Italian unexpected, Amadeo, Amadeo means "Love of God" has origin in Spanish, Latin and Italian.
Is Amedeo suitable to use as a baby name?
Amedeo is a popular baby boy name that originates from Latin and means "God's love". This name has a sweet and melodic sound that is both charming and unique.
Amedeo is not just an ordinary name; it carries with it a sense of grace, strength, and purity that makes it stand out from others. The boys named Amedeo are believed to exude traits such as loyalty, kindness, integrity, and compassion.
Additionally, this name has historical relevance as it was the given name of several Italian artists and intellectuals throughout history. Overall, Amedeo is a great choice for parents seeking a meaningful yet unusual name for their little boy.
How do I pronounce Amedeo?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Amedeo as a-me-deo.
Variants of Amedeo
Middle Names for Amedeo
Rhun, Kien, Lock, Lyon, Elam, view more middle names that goes with AmedeoNames that rhyme with Amedeo
How popular is the name Amedeo?
Amedeo is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 69 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 627 babies that have been given the name Amedeo in United States.
In France, it has been in use since 1923 but could not make beyond the top 600. Also, it appeared first time in 1995 on baby boy names list of Belgium.
Amedeo is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Amedeo is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Canada and Brazil.
As per our estimate, over 20000 people has been named Amedeo globally.
Numerological analysis of Amedeo
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You always act like everything's just great. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
If you like Amedeo, you would love these names
- Biagio - Uncommon boy name Biagio means "Lisping or Bègue" and of Latin origin is especially used in Italian language
- Immacolata - Queer girl name Immacolata means "The Immaculate", majorly used in Italian came from Latin
- Adelchi - Origin of Adelchi is in Old High German, meaning of Adelchi is "Hostage or Noble" predominantly used in Italian is bestowed upon boys
- Paolina - Offbeat Latin Paolina is primarily used in Italian and is used for baby girls, meaning of Paolina is "Weak or The Small"
- Innocenza means Innocens is used mostly in Italian has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Amedeo
When it comes to choosing the perfect name for your little one, there are endless possibilities. If you have already decided on the name Amedeo, we have compiled a list of sibling names that complement this unique moniker. Consider these names when welcoming your new bundle of joy to the family.
For a sister
Brother for Amedeo
Famous people named Amedeo
- Amedeo Obici, Italian-born American businessman and philanthropist
- Amedeo Maiuri, Italian archaeologist
- Amedeo John Engel Terzi, Italian illustrator and entomologist specialising
- Amedeo Avogadro, Italian scientist
- Amedeo Modigliani, which is also the title of the album's first track
- Amedeo Guillet, officer of the Italian Army
- Amedeo Carboni, Italian retired footballer
- Amedeo Biavati, Italian footballer, who was born in Bologna
- Amedeo Amadei, professional Italian football player and manager
- Amedeo Amodio, Italian choreographer and former ballet dancer
- Amedeo Nazzari in Le notti di Cabiria as Actor
- Amedeo Turturro in The Royal Tenenbaums as Actor
- Amedeo Ciaffi is notable for his acting in movie Blue Blood
- Amedeo Chiantoni, from 1920 film Mister Wu, who portrayed N.
Lists having Amedeo
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean God